The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Ducks sign John Klingberg

Smart move by Anaheim.

Have him play there until the deadline.  Unload him for the pro-rated amount to a contender for a huge haul.  (Even retain salary so they can fit him under the cap for a playoff run)

My guess he would fetch:

1st round pick

2nd round pick

A grade prospect

Everyone wants a RHD 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Losing With Pride said:

Smart move by Anaheim.

Have him play there until the deadline.  Unload him for the pro-rated amount to a contender for a huge haul.  (Even retain salary so they can fit him under the cap for a playoff run)

My guess he would fetch:

1st round pick

2nd round pick

A grade prospect

Everyone wants a RHD 

Everyone wants a RHD that can defend.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Losing With Pride said:

Smart move by Anaheim.

My guess he would fetch:

1st round pick

2nd round pick

A grade prospect

Everyone wants a RHD 

I don’t think so. Maybe a 2nd at most. The guy was playing in a good team and his numbers weren’t really that good. What makes you think he will have the same numbers or better this year in a garbage team like in Anaheim?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

I don’t think so. Maybe a 2nd at most. The guy was playing in a good team and his numbers weren’t really that good. What makes you think he will have the same numbers or better this year in a garbage team like in Anaheim?

Dallas plays a pretty defensive game, Ducks might actually allow him to play more offensively which is to his strength 

Bet you his agent screwed him. Hold out hold out the big money and term will come!

Looking forward to the TDL when they retain 50% and get a 1st for him.. meanwhile all the angry bunch will get mad at our management for not doing this lol

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Bet you his agent screwed him. Hold out hold out the big money and term will come!

Looking forward to the TDL when they retain 50% and get a 1st for him.. meanwhile all the angry bunch will get mad at our management for not doing this lol

Have a feeling this is in JT's near future as well.