The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[3-Way Trade] Maple Leafs acquire Ryan O'Reilly, Noel Acciari, Josh Pillar; Blues acquire Adam Gaudette, Mikhail Abramov, 2023 1st-round pick, 2023 3rd-round pick, 2024 2nd-round pick; Wild acquire 2025 4th-round pick

7 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

This is a lot to digest when you've drank a ton of whisky and smoked copious amounts of weed..I will drop my 'who gives a F' opinion tomorrow once I get the 4 way trade figured out. Gnite blue and green or the any other of our 100 colors you like.

4 way is the best way. 

At least better than 3 way. 

My math is gud. 

4 hours ago, .Naslund said:

They traded a fourth round prospect, a late first, a second next year and some other late picks. How is this an overpayment? We got a better return for Bo lol

It's hard to say really. Islanders currently hold the last wild card spot and, if they somehow make a deeper run to the playoffs than the Leafs, Canucks get a later 1st round pick. Plus the 2nd and 3rd are more tradable assets than a prospect Islanders gave up on 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

It's hard to say really. Islanders currently hold the last wild card spot and, if they somehow make a deeper run to the playoffs than the Leafs, Canucks get a later 1st round pick. Plus the 2nd and 3rd are more tradable assets than a prospect Islanders gave up on 

In no world is AR a prospect the Islander give up on. He is considered their best prospect and is a quality piece and not a throw in.