The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | March 25th, 2017 | 11 AM | Sportsnet Pacific | The "Whose Canucks Are These Anyway?" Edition

Cramarossa

2 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Bouchers got 5 goals in 19 games with the Canucks. That's essentially a 20 goal pace. He's earned a spot on next year's roster if you ask me.

And that Boeser kid. A solid 82 goal pace. Might have a spot too.

Sedins need to do what all the greats have done at least once in their career and that's have a fight! Toews, Crosby, Gretzky they've all done it before now it's the Sedins turn. Maybe they can team up and be like Undertaker and Kane. here are a list of candidates they should fight if they choose to:

1. Brad Marchand

2. Zdeno Chara

3. Dustin Brown

1 minute ago, BananaMash said:

As much as I want a high pick, I want us to embarrass the Wild further.

I want a high pick too but when I look at the plAyers JB has been able to bring in and has in the pipeline, it doesn't seem quite as important to go second instead of third.  I am enjoying the kids too much to want them to lose.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The way Baertschi found Boeser with a no-look kick pass tells me they are going to be a really good line. First game and already looking comfortable.

and the Boeser no look drop pass to Horvat. 

2 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

I want Miller resigned and Markstrom traded

Bachman is proven to be a solid backup

I'd argue he's making a case to be a starter with his recent play. Really rooting for this kid!

And congrats Boeser! I'm so glad I witnessed his first!

Can't forget about Boucher!

Yes + out of pluses

I have started doubting Markstrom this year. More an more he is not making a case for himself to be a starter.

Bachman needs a good 4 or 5 game look to showcase his stuff.

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

I want a high pick too but when I look at the plAyers JB has been able to bring in and has in the pipeline, it doesn't seem quite as important to go second instead of third.  I am enjoying the kids too much to want them to lose.

Agreed! If we were winning off the backs of Sedin/Miller heroics, I would feel less enthused. But I would gladly take a W if it means the kids are developing.

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Sedins need to do what all the greats have done at least once in their career and that's have a fight! Toews, Crosby, Gretzky they've all done it before now it's the Sedins turn. Maybe they can team up and be like Undertaker and Kane. here are a list of candidates they should fight if they choose to:

1. Brad Marchand

2. Zdeno Chara

3. Dustin Brown

LOL comparing Daniel and Hank to taker and Kane... That'd be epic! 

I'd be fine even if one of them fought that rat koivu tonight. I just don't see it though... They'll never fight =(

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Yeah I'm feeling this way too. Watching them have fun and develop is way more awesome.

Archived