The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

On 9/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, cuporbust said:

Bieksa was a legit fighter and 45 point d man. Not seeing this comparison. Maybe Willie Mitchell 

He was mostly a 15-20 point guy. Hit 40+ Points 3 times. Matter of fact only hit 30+ Points 3 times. Albeit he was a bit of a late bloomer. Played 39 games as a 24 year old, became a regular as a 25 year old. I’d maybe argue health limited him from hitting 30-40 points more though. I’d need to see more Woo to make the comparison though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, GoldenAlien said:

Woo now has 6 points (1G + 5A) in 10 games this season.

One of the top producing d men in the WHL last year,  06ppg so far this season, but to some posters, Woo has no offense.  Idk what people thinking.  

Edited by Phat Fingers
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:22 AM, Maddogy said:

I warned earlier in the calendar year that on a new team with a different dynamic, Jet Woo's production was expected to drop this season. Some members were triggered by this suggestion.

Jet Woo can be a more skilled version of Jordie Benn. I am fine with it. 

On 10/25/2019 at 8:54 PM, GoldenAlien said:

Woo now has 6 points (1G + 5A) in 10 games this season.

:ph34r:

:bigblush:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Should we be worried about Woo's slow start? Was hoping he took another big step this year, but it doesnt look like that is the case so far. 

Maybe. But he is on a new team, might take a little while to get clicking with his new teammates and new systems. I haven't watched any full games, so I can't comment on his over all play or role though. I would expect his offense to pick up a bit in the second half of the season. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/6/2019 at 1:06 PM, MattJVD said:

Maybe. But he is on a new team, might take a little while to get clicking with his new teammates and new systems. I haven't watched any full games, so I can't comment on his over all play or role though. I would expect his offense to pick up a bit in the second half of the season. 

Let's keep in mind how stacked his team was last year.... They had one of the most dangerous lines in the CHL. 

He's a two way defenseman, not a guy that will put up big numbers but he should produce a bit more in the second half of the season. He may not make the wjc team this year.