Sign in to follow this  
Eli4sPetterss0n

Jordan Binnington believes he deserved the Calder over Elias Pettersson

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

& wild speculation abounds that this unappreciative, flukey 'tender is a raging covert narcissist! Developing story at 9 pm on Hannity!

Sorry..dbl trouble

Edited by Nuxfanabroad

Let's give Patty the Stanley Cup and he gives you his Calder. Does that work for you Binnington?

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Chalk one up for the “who cares” pile. 

I don’t get why us fans get so worked up when an opposition player says something negative about our team or player? 

Who cares what they say about our team, its their own opinion. Of course Binnington is going to say he deserves the Calder after the second half he had and statistically, Binnington had a way better second half than Pettersson. 

• Upvote 3

I'm pretty sure Petey would trade it for the Stanley Cup if Benny is up for it?......lol

Binni can kiss my.... whatever rhymes with Binni. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Binni can kiss my.... whatever rhymes with Binni. 

Mini?

• Haha 1

If he kept played all season he would have won rookie.. and maybe Hart Trophy.  He didn't though, he didn't play enough games.  So shut your mouth Binnington.  

Binnington was lights out in the playoffs. He stole a lot of games for the Blues. I still believe the Jets were the better team in their series but Binnington was the difference maker. If the Calder vote happened after the playoffs there is no doubt Binnington would have won it. But it doesn't, so get over it.

Sore loser and a real prince PRI@K.

His parents must be so proud of this boo hoo behavior.Once again a Canucks player not getting ANY respect..

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

Hey Jordan two words. Jim Carey

Jim-Carrey-008.jpg?width=300&quality=85&

VZT1996.jpg

Can't believe this guy was such a great goalie and then went on to have an excellent career in the movies!

• Haha 1

Well damn, I would think that too.

Edit: Bad taste in your mouth? Didn’t you win the Cup? Lol. I’m sure Petey would trade his Calder for playoffs last season, let alone a Cup. 

Edited by N7Nucks
  • Hydration 1

Can't blame him.. The guy literally did it perfectly.. carried the team to make the playoffs, and won the Stanley Cup. 

13 hours ago, shiznak said:

Chalk one up for the “who cares” pile. 

I don’t get why us fans get so worked up when an opposition player says something negative about our team or player? 

Who cares what they say about our team, its their own opinion. Of course Binnington is going to say he deserves the Calder after the second half he had and statistically, Binnington had a way better second half than Pettersson. 

I don't really see us getting "so worked up"....more, having fun with it.   I don't even really view it as negative.

But, in all fairness to Petey for those who want to compare:   let's face it, it's easy to have a way better second half when you don't even play the first half (32 games versus Petey's 71).  Jordan came in around Christmas (didn't he?) and his first couple of games he let in 13 goals.  In the cup finals the 3 losses he let in 16 goals.  "Lights out".   I know it doesn't count and things are already decided by then...but if you're going to cut Petey down I think it's only fair to look at Jordan's big picture too.  Petey admits to being worn down in the stretch.   The team carried a load through injuries and Jordan was much fresher and wasn't getting mugged out there.  

I take nothing away from him...got hot at the right time and has performed very well and is solid.  But if you're going on Petey's second half let's look at Jordan's first half...oh right, he didn't play it.  And I really hate smugness.

That 25 year old rookie though....

• Hydration 1