The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

"Well, we got the first one but then they scored one fairly quickly after that. I thought we had our chances. We missed the net a few times, and we made a few mistakes that they capitalized on. They are a hungry team" - someone in the Canucks dressing room in about 10 minutes...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

First Lucic scores, now boring Sean Monahan scores. I'm done.

What a frustrating stretch of games. We were on such a role and now we've looked out of sorts since playing Boston. 

Someone commented that that game seemed like the turning point of the season. Seems accurate right now.

Canucks look weak as crap tonight.

Once again, same ole story with this team, let your best play get cross checked in the back multiple times without any fight back.

Miller is the only player on this team with any fight.  Edler has a bit. But other than that, they may as well all be sedins and turn the other cheek while ratface punches you in the face 15 times.

I was wrong...we need to get simmonds for whatever it costs. Yes we already have too many forwards and yes simmonds is only 185 lbs, but at least he fights back. The old canucks weak arse turn the other cheek style just gets sickening some times.