Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

4 hours ago, Provost said:

Very Linden-like.

We just need to see him smash Perron through the glass next game!

He is feasting on the opposition spending all their hard match ups against Hughes and the top line.

So true about him smashing Perron through the glass.
Also, seeing how we're the home team the next two games, Perron better get a double minor for roughing the glass and delay of game.

Yeah i think that this was hard to miss out on.... what a goal...and me who thought last games goal was pretty :towel:first that goal and the game winner to top it off....that is just total awesomeness....

37 minutes ago, Mrwipeout said:

Yeah i think that this was hard to miss out on.... what a goal...and me who thought last games goal was pretty :towel:first that goal and the game winner to top it off....that is just total awesomeness....

The best is if they start focusing on shutting down Bo we’ve got another Center who may do half decent with a.l bit of extra space :ph34r:

They have to...Bo is on fire and if they dont hes gonna keep hurting them badly. I cant recall ive ever seen Bo this good ever....absolutely on fire! If they move o´reilly to shut bo down then ofc Petey will have more space. Things are looking good right now...

42 minutes ago, Mrwipeout said:

They have to...Bo is on fire and if they dont hes gonna keep hurting them badly. I cant recall ive ever seen Bo this good ever....absolutely on fire! If they move o´reilly to shut bo down then ofc Petey will have more space. Things are looking good right now...

Bo looks to be a man on a mission.

He's looking every bit the captain we'd hoped he'd be.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Bo is the story of the playoffs so far!

Good for you Bowie. 

Refs don't matter. Wish the fans would focus on positives not negatives. You don't win championships by whining at the refs. You win by ignoring the refs and doing what Bo is doing.  Taking it to the opposition and leaving them staring at their feet!

Very cool article about Bo from his Dad's perspective....had me wiping my eyes!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, CanuckCup2022 said:

Come on Bo!!

We need your magic back from game 1 & 2!

We do but not just Bo. We especially need Boeser on his game. I thought he would be energized and hungry but not so much. Petey needs to continue to be a 5 on 5 force. Most importantly the whole team needs to try to find another gear. If we play the same way as the last game, the game will be over before it starts.

Here we are Game 2 of SCF and Horvat is still leading the playoffs in Goals.

Chances are he won’t be leading when it’s all said and done but it is pretty impressive.

Great playoffs Cap

• Hydration 2

A little love for our Cap - Oh Captain, My Captain - that he is still listed on the Top-5 of 2020 Playoff scoring at the conclusion of the Cup Finals! 

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Lightning on winning the Stanley Cup! 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1