The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

• 4 weeks later...

I had high hopes for Woo's success in our organization. I'm still hopeful, but it don't look good, huh.

I had hoped for Juice 2.0 from him. Still time though, but he might be running out of it sooner rather than later. Get 'er done kid!!!!!!!!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

I watched the game last night and I thought he had an ok game.  If he could just get a bit quicker or make up for it with good positioning he would make a good second or third pair guy in the NHL.  As was said above, he still has time to improve. He is still only 23.  We gave up on Chatfield too quick. I would hate to do the same with Jett.

• Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

How awesome for us would it be if Woo can turn into a Bieksa type of player?  Love seeing him laying out big (hard) hits and then fighting.  If he wants to collect an NHL salary he needs to play that exact type of game.   

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/16/2022 at 11:25 AM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Nope, you got the story wrong.  Fedor tried the fighting technique of banging his head against Juice's fist.:P

Didn't Kevin go the University route & as a result was a couple years older?

Yeah, I didn’t like that on Fedor’s part, that rock head could have hurt Bieksa’s fist.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I think Jett has looked good this season so far. B)

He seems to be doing well paired with Wolanin. He's only got two points but he's also even on a team that's -7, best on the team is +3. It reminds me of when he had a really good season paired with Rathbone.

He seems to do really well when he isn't relied on to have to consistently run the breakout and provide the offence from the backend. He likes to be able to let his partner jump in to the play while he sits back and shuts the other team down going the other way.

Kind of sounds like a fit with someone on the big club :ph34r:

• Cheers 2
  • There it is 1