The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 12, 2020 | Canucks lead series 1-0

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Markstrom looked dialed in early.  That was a good sign.   That groin buster save in the closing minutes was Kirk McLeanesque.

I was not surprised to see the Blues trying to pick short side early starting with the 1st shot of the game at an off angle. This is definitely how we need Marky to play as the Blues will be coming back with extra grit and time in our zone.  

Man am I already pumped for game 2 already.

• Vintage 3

3 minutes ago, Topcheeze86 said:

Keys i noticed in this game 

-nucks know that st louis wouldve watched tape on there powerplay to look for tendancies so tonight having them give st louis a few diff looks was key and will be key moving forward to keep the pp hot

-look for st louis to start Jake Allen in game 2 

-were all gonna start hating perron real quick 

-still undefeated with loui in the lineupimage.gif.693abab73667c9dcd2fb603c96423d63.gif

Onto Game 2

Horror Omg GIF by Justin

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Justdean10 said:

That seems silly to me. So records could be broken just due to playing extra games. 

It's what the league decided for some reason. Obviously a few asterisks on certain things, but it's nothing too crazy that people won't be able to factor out if they wanted to start at the official Round 1.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Green Building said:

It's what the league decided for some reason. Obviously a few asterisks on certain things, but it's nothing too crazy that people won't be able to factor out if they wanted to start at the official Round 1.

There was a time when some rounds were best of 5, times change.

Horvat is a stud. !

Markstrom double toe kick hurts my groin lol

Stetcher is the Hero for today! Props to you and your family I hope you all get a chance to talk and share it with your father in a prayer tonight!

That game was a beauty!!

Go canucks. !

Edited by Bertorama
  • Like 2