The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

15 minutes ago, brownky said:

I knew this refereeing was coming.

Vegas is the NHL Golden child right now, so they're going to be 70/30 on the side of favourable calls. It was that way against (surprisingly) Original 6 member Chicago. Normally O6 teams win that coin toss too.

It would be a Bettman wet dream to have the knights and Boston in the finals. It'd be interesting to see who gets the unfavourable reffing, or if the favouritism combined would break refereeing and they'd all just be Tim Peel. 

Sutherland & O’Rourke are a part of the evil triad (with O’Halloran) & working in these Edmonton games still, as well. 

Hoping beyond hope that the Canucks were allowed to veto or black-ball at least one of them. If 2 of the above work a game together,...heaven help ‘em! 

Edited by viking mama
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, 420Fish said:

If you have to ask, then don't ask. Your thoughts have pulled away from your own knowledge.

I know Graovac showed some scoring and size when he was in. But never got to see much Utica games.

Edited by Hairy Kneel

Just now, stawns said:

that's how good Vegas is.  I think the Canucks are doing as well as they can

Those were both easily preventable penalties. Careless penalties; one of which they scored on. But we're playing like $&!# regardless and if we don't turn it around quick I can see this being a 5-0 blowout. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

that's how good Vegas is.  I think the Canucks are doing as well as they can

Nah. How many failed clears have we had with barely and pressure? Whiffed on some great chances too. Canucks aren't playing like they can yet. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, HKSR said:

Vegas, NYR, Boston... These are the teams the NHL wants to do well.  You can quote me that the VGK will have more PPs than the Canucks in the majority of the games in this series.  

What you on about??? Vegas is just better than Vancouver.  Their bigger, play hard.  Pushing our guys around, they are just a better team all around