The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VGK @ Canucks - GAME 6 - Sept 3 2020 - 6:45PM Pacific - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

46 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

This is historic, how do we make you a moderator?

A case of beer every game day, 2 cases if it’s a playoff game, 3 if it’s an elimination game and 5 if it’s the SCF game 7.

Oh, and a 6 pack every other day.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

A case of beer every game day, 2 cases if it’s a playoff game, 3 if it’s an elimination game and 5 if it’s the SCF game 7.

Oh, and a 6 pack every other day.

been drinking since monday, hopefully we win tomorrow, regardless this long weekends gunna be a trek.

EDIT: playoff hockey season, livers gunna be thankful when i take a breakski.

Edited by TNucks1

Expecting a huge game from the Canucks! Winning game 5 probably gave the boys more confidence, and an actual belief that this series is still winnable. A win tonight and we're off to a game 7. So proud of the boys. No matter who's in net, they will give us a good chance of winning. 

LETS GO NUCKS!!!!!

How you you best describe Pettersson to someone who’s been a long time Canucks fan but has never seen Elias Pettersson?  I would describe him as a hybrid of the Sedin Twins and Pavel Bure in their prime.  The vision and creativity of the Twins combined with Pavel’s shot selection and his dynamic and electrifying speed and athleticism.  It’s weird, but it’s like a perfect match.  

9 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

How you you best describe Pettersson to someone who’s been a long time Canucks fan but has never seen Elias Pettersson?  I would describe him as a hybrid of the Sedin Twins and Pavel Bure in their prime.  The vision and creativity of the Twins combined with Pavel’s shot selection and his dynamic and electrifying speed and athleticism.  It’s weird, but it’s like a perfect match.  

He has better stick checking and defensive awareness than them but yeah.

2 hours ago, sassbs said:

How many games have we been hoping he “he shows up”

so done with this kid.   

Great player from the neck down.  Still think he could succeed if he gets moved somewhere away from his crew that isn't a major nightlife hub. 

53 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

I'm assuming they've watched Datsyuk in his prime.  Petey is a very similar type of player with a better shot. 

Edited by King Heffy
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1