The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 04, 2020 | Golden Knights win series 4-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, WZRD said:

One of the worst performances I’ve ever witnessed. For this to be a game 7 and this is how you play. Absolutely pathetic. 

yup. Vegas beat us in the war of attrition. Like Boston. Broke us down. We had nothing left mentally and physically. This was true going back to game 5. Demko saved our asses for 2 games and 55 minutes. 

• Upvote 1

LV deserved the series, if it werent for markstrom and demko series woulda been over already ...very proud of the canucks, they do need to add 1 or 2 ttough guys to handle people like reaves for next year and maybe work on a better top 3 d man ...keep demko, trade markstrom since his value will be super high esp after his performance, have demko as main goalie with one of our youngins as backup

They need to add speed to the bottom two lines, maybe even someone with speed on the top line. Depth scoring was awful and the power play was stagnant. Get rid of some of these slower, older guys. I hope we see more urgency on it. A coach that teaches that it can change a game. It just seemed sometimes they would meander down into the zone. Need a change there. I do believe Edler should not be in the top four anymore. Tired and slow. Someone needs to step up and grab that spot. Hello Rathbone!

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Pete DeBoer Is a much better coach than Green 

don’t believe me?

what coach had the brains to call a time-out to prep the pp? 

what coach had the better game plan?

make no mistake, Demko stole 2, games and almost stole 3, but it covered up so many sins that need to be fixed 

I love this team and am proud of the boys but we need better coaching to get the next level 

Meh hindsight stuff they were good enough to win and they did

• Cheers 2

all the big pieces are in place, they just need to fill some holes.

we have a solid foundation moving forward.

imho we need a solid top four d that can generate 30-40 points, and a couple really hard nosed gritty players that can punish the other team.

no shame in losing to these clowns, i think they are on their way to another cup final

• Vintage 1

It was great while it lasted!

Beat the defending cup champs and took the favourites to win the stanley cup to seven games and tied with less than 6 minutes to play.

If Vegas wins the cup, then we would have lost to the Stanley cup champs in seven games....not bad....Go vegas go!

See ya next season, over.

Edited by Pete M