The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

On 6/1/2021 at 10:39 AM, Jaimito said:

Fauci and Collins both think it is likely of natural origin. They are just saying your can't disprove a negative.  Most scientists are saying you can't rule it out, but that doesn't mean there is evidence for it. There are still no facts to support it. Just speculation.  To say you should investigate all possibilities including lab accidents, is not saying lab accident is the most likely scenario. 

You can test lab workers that were sick back in Nov by doing serology tests looking for antibodies. They were tested, and all were negative.  People getting sick in middle of a respiratory illness season is nothing unusual. People will say they are lying, what else can you do?  From most genetic evaluation, it is likely SARS-COV-2 enter the human population no earlier than Oct 2019.  So there is already community spread in Nov.  There are two variants already in Dec.  Meanwhile they are plenty of evidence of natural bat SARS-related coronaviruses and spillover events including exposures in rural Chinese farmers at 3% positivity.  SARS is basically COVID-02 and MERS is COVID-12.  Nature is telling us something.  It will be dangerous to dismiss a natural origin.  Politicization will most likely ensure that the true origin will be harder to be elucidated. 

Origin of HIV took decades to figure out. Many believed it was a US bioweapon.  MERS took at least a year, SARS a few years. Ebola origin is still not found, although bats are suspected. 

Lab accidents in the past have happen, but they are known viruses. There is no evidence that SARS-COV-2 was discovered or characterized prior to the pandemic. The closest known virus is 96% identical, but that is still too different. It's almost like saying orangutan is the same as humans. 

Daszak is a reasonable person. He does have experience working with the WIV and one of the reason he was chosen is because he is trusted by Chinese scientists.  He has made it publics that he gave his opinion last after everyone has given their opinion. Getting cooperation from Chinese officials is critical.  Going into a foreign country like the Iranian nuclear inspection isn't going to work. 

This interview with a coronavirus researcher that published on SARS-COV-2 origins is pretty good.   He debunks many conspiracy theories. 

This aged well, Fauci is a fraud and needs to go to jail

image.png.4f104673f6acf05c3bab786cb50eac09.png

And now the coverup begins

image.thumb.jpeg.cc1a05773fd3c36ddd5515a381a36901.jpeg

• RoughGame 1

5 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

this is so stupid. Do you really think Fauci didn't know his emails were public record? The right wing nut bars are going to try to cherry pick and misquote anything they can to push the anti-everything ideology.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

You mean these emails.  Care to provide the actual emails that show Fauci was lying and is a fraud.  I mean, you can post anything on Twitter and then screen shot it.  Like an actual link to the emails in question there.  That would have been nice.  

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nataliebettendorf/fauci-emails-covid-response

Anthony Fauci’s Emails Reveal The Pressure That Fell On One Man

Thousands of pages of communications obtained by BuzzFeed News show how Fauci tried to keep Americans calm and develop an effective strategy despite conflicts with the Trump administration.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

lol.  How about the twitter posts by Dotards minions saying he'll be reinstated as the Prez in August?:lol:

Grifters gotta grift.:P

Is it August now? Last I heard was July 4th....:unsure:

Lots of talk from Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell and their Legion of Doof followers about a "Minamar" style coup.....

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Michael Flynn

This man needs to be careful; it is possible to call him back to active duty, and then charge him for sedition.

Ex military folk need to be extremely careful.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

FFS....

Post a couple of tweets from conspiracy theorists as if they actually prove something..... :picard:

This message was brought to you from the creator of pizzagate. Is there anything these morons won't believe? 

2 hours ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Lol, brought to you from the creator of pizzagate. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

This message was brought to you from the creator of pizzagate. Is there anything these morons won't believe? 

Lol, brought to you from the creator of pizzagate. 

This my friend is real... and like many things has been put under the rug by the CIA and what not. 

There is credible evidence from leaked emails and correspondence whether it be from the Podesta's who are known pedos to Hilary Clinton. 

I remember reading one Tony Podesta email saying how a child has been sucking on him (or as he stated nibbling on me) since 8 am or something and I was in disbelief to how people are so thick to not believe. 

If 215 native children can be found imagine what else is going on in this world behind closed doors and only years later to be discovered. 

Wake up sheeple this is not about 5g or chips in vaccines; all of that stuff is nonsense and bizarre theories designed to discredit people from other truths so you think they're stupid. 

Edited by drummer4now

Pizzagate possible because of this.

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/7/23/eabf1234

Conservatives’ susceptibility to political misperceptions

Abstract

The idea that U.S. conservatives are uniquely likely to hold misperceptions is widespread but has not been systematically assessed. Research has focused on beliefs about narrow sets of claims never intended to capture the richness of the political information environment. Furthermore, factors contributing to this performance gap remain unclear. We generated an unique longitudinal dataset combining social media engagement data and a 12-wave panel study of Americans’ political knowledge about high-profile news over 6 months. Results confirm that conservatives have lower sensitivity than liberals, performing worse at distinguishing truths and falsehoods. This is partially explained by the fact that the most widely shared falsehoods tend to promote conservative positions, while corresponding truths typically favor liberals. The problem is exacerbated by liberals’ tendency to experience bigger improvements in sensitivity than conservatives as the proportion of partisan news increases. These results underscore the importance of reducing the supply of right-leaning misinformation.

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

This my friend is real... and like many things has been put under the rug by the CIA and what not. 

There is credible evidence from leaked emails and correspondence whether it be from the Podesta's who are known pedos to Hilary Clinton. 

I remember reading one Tony Podesta email saying how a child has been sucking on him (or as he stated nibbling on me) since 8 am or something and I was in disbelief to how people are so thick to not believe. 

If 215 native children can be found imagine what else is going on in this world behind closed doors and only years later to be discovered. 

Wake up sheeple this is not about 5g or chips in vaccines; all of that stuff is nonsense and bizarre theories designed to discredit people from other truths so you think they're stupid. 

Lol, you can't be serious? The only pedophiles found in politics recently just happened to be some of the loudest Trump supporting Republicans ala pizzagaetz. Not to mention Trump himself who is named in a lawsuit with Epstein for raping a 13 year old girl. 

So far Q's batting average is 0.00. That's right, not one single thing they've predicted has come true, at least where the democrats are concerned, and yet you got sucked in hook line and sinker. It would be very embarrassing if it wasn't so damn sad. 

• Cheers 3

5 hours ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

You believe everything you read on Twitter? 

How about reading what that scientist concluded after he studied it?  The scientist who looked at it with an open mind, then determined it to be not a lab engineered or leak after thorough analysis?  He and others published their findings in Nature, among the most prestigious scientific journals. I haven't got any published there yet. You can read that paper here:  

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Retail masks don't work in protection especially during long exposure times, that's why we wear N95 when treating a Covid or TB patient.  I wore them for over a year now. It's N95 for me or nothing.  

What regular surgical masks can do is to prevent spread of droplets.  Fauci underestimated the impact of asymptomatic or presymptomatic transmission, and he admitted he was wrong on that.  Hence the reversal which resulted in mask mandate with regular masks.  Making an error is not the same as intentional lying, like Trump saying it's just a regular flu, but admitted to Bob Woodward on audio recording that he knew and was advised that the virus is serious and deadly. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

BC now leads in first doses among the provinces. 

Canada surpasses UK in first doses. Soon will catch up to Israel. Need to get that second dose up. 

Several of my family in Canada got second dose appointments for this month.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

BC now leads in first doses among the provinces. 

Canada surpasses UK in first doses. Soon will catch up to Israel. Need to get that second dose up. 

Several of my family in Canada got second dose appointments for this month.  

6 adults in my immediate family are booked for their second dose this month and all of the little ones got their first. Things are really looking up at this point. Any idea what's happening with the under 12 vaccinations? I know you have your finger on the pulse of things so I figured I'd ask. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Lol, you can't be serious? The only pedophiles found in politics recently just happened to be some of the loudest Trump supporting Republicans ala pizzagaetz. Not to mention Trump himself who is named in a lawsuit with Epstein for raping a 13 year old girl. 

So far Q's batting average is 0.00. That's right, not one single thing they've predicted has come true, at least where the democrats are concerned, and yet you got sucked in hook line and sinker. It would be very embarrassing if it wasn't so damn sad. 

I am not speaking in terms of right wing or left wing… or even Q

Just what I have researched and read earlier on when this pizzagate stuff was emerging. 

A lot of the emails that were posted on various sites have been taken down so there was an obvious coverup. 

You don’t know the jest of what disturbing stuff was leaked in those emails. 

Anyway your choice if you want to believe in it . 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

6 adults in my immediate family are booked for their second dose this month and all of the little ones got their first. Things are really looking up at this point. Any idea what's happening with the under 12 vaccinations? I know you have your finger on the pulse of things so I figured I'd ask. 

From what I've read, Pfizer probably won't seek under 12 to about 3 or 4 years of age until later this year or early next.  I think it will be a combination of clinical trials and seeing how the vaccinations pan out with the current ages of minors who are approved. 

• Thanks 1