The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

not sure if its been mentioned here yet but I have seen reports that scum bags trying to profit from this whole thing are passing off used fire extinguisher canisters as oxygen canisters in India. the fire extinguishers are meant to handle the pressure of the oxygen and can potentially explode. just brutal the levels that some people will sink to for money.

• Sad 1
Just now, Nucksfollower1983 said:

not sure if its been mentioned here yet but I have seen reports that scum bags trying to profit from this whole thing are passing off used fire extinguisher canisters as oxygen canisters in India. the fire extinguishers are meant to handle the pressure of the oxygen and can potentially explode. just brutal the levels that some people will sink to for money.

sorry are not meant to*

4 hours ago, TheFly said:

Some would rather take on the risks of catching covid than be vaccinated. Why is it important for you to make that decision for them?  We are safe. The idea that they will be a breeding ground for a superbug seems lame. In the UK not half the population vaccinated yet the virus seems to be toast.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

The more hosts it has to replicate, the more likely it is to mutate.  The more it mutates, the higher the chance that it develops a vaccine resistant strain. 

• Thanks 1

@TheFly done been McCawed on his trolling....

Stealth pulled the trigger on that one faster than a redneck with a 4 pointer walking past his pickup....

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

She has set the expectations for the Canucks. All eyes are on Green and Benning now.

No pressure, Jim. 

15 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

She has set the expectations for the Canucks. All eyes are on Green and Benning now.

If they bring her in to crank the siren, I may be done with them

I got my frist Moderna vaccine at the Haney Mall in Maple Ridge yesterday at 1.30ish. By 10 PM I was sore in my whole body. This morning when I woke up I could barley move my arm and now super weak and cold like symptoms through out the day. Now I'm stuck in the bathroom... Ugh. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Brilliant, a good friend of mine from Calgary is vacationing in Osoyoos next week. We were planning on meeting up with him there but now we can’t go but he still can, oh well, at least he can visit us here later.

They’re trapping 90% of BCs population in a fraction of a percentage of the area, all the people that normally get away for weekends will now be cramming into all the busy spots those that usually don’t travel go to such as beaches and lakes. 

1 hour ago, kurtis said:

I got my frist Moderna vaccine at the Haney Mall in Maple Ridge yesterday at 1.30ish. By 10 PM I was sore in my whole body. This morning when I woke up I could barley move my arm and now super weak and cold like symptoms through out the day. Now I'm stuck in the bathroom... Ugh. 

I heard a couple similar stories about Moderna side effects from people who got it, only for a few days though hang in there. 

2 hours ago, kurtis said:

Hang in there.  Hope you get better.  I got Moderna too but got no side effects except for a sore arm.  A couple of my friends also got Moderna and they were ok.