The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

9 minutes ago, Heretic said:

No, I'm posting because I feel like it - to create awareness.

Natural?   LOL - he's an embarrassment to all Canadians.

Embarrassment is the other major party being SO INEPT as to failing to beat a VERY BEATABLE candidate coming off a major scandal.  No different that Mrs Slick Willy failing to beat Bone Spurs.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

Or those that voted for him are similar to those that voted for Trump.

:emot-parrot:

can we take this over to the election thread? I'd love to debate this with you there. 

• Thanks 3
  • Vintage 1

46 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I think he's actually a parrot. 

Better than someone that is against PPE for school staff and students......

I see you changed your tone the last couple of hours.

I guess you were even disgusted by your own earlier posts .

Good to see people / lawyers  can change.../ grow....

Twitter is great today..

Colleague told yesterday no PPE provided. Deals with nurse-style care. Bodily fluid accidents, washroom cleaning, spitting, very close contact. They were told to use soap & water. I kid you not.

Edited by kingofsurrey

1 minute ago, Pears said:

The only embarrassment to all Canadians are conservatives who make oblivious clowns like Scheer their leader, and expect people to take them seriously. 

I agree with you about Scheer.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

The only embarrassment to all Canadians are conservatives who make oblivious clowns like Scheer their leader, and expect people to take them seriously. 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Better than someone that is against PPE for front line workers.....

I see you changed your tone the last couple of hours.

I guess you were even disgusted by your own earlier posts .

Good to see people / lawyers  can change.../ grow....

Twitter is great today..

Colleague told yesterday no PPE provided. Deals with nurse-style care. Bodily fluid accidents, washroom cleaning, spitting, very close contact. They were told to use soap & water. I kid you not.

meh, stop it already. You can stuff that "no PPE for front like workers" thing. I just did some free work for a start up making PPE. What did you do, besides trying to tarnish people online? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wloutet said:

Attention: Mr. T-Rump to the south of us.

Being accountable is when you admit your mistakes and then fix them.  Trump never admits mistakes.  His favourite technique is to simply make up a lie or blame someone else.

• Cheers 4

1 hour ago, stawns said:

so we're being told that we have to enforce the 2m rule, they get a 15 min break, can't sit at a table with friends, can't play with friends, can't use any toys or anything in class and won't be able to use any tech while they are there.  These are kids aged 5-10

wow that is just plain ridiculous,  I am sorry for what you are going to be going thru. one of my sons has 4 young kids and they are keeping them home , they have had no problem teaching them , my other son  has 5 kids all older and they will be learning from home also. my Daughter has 2 sons one is 21 and the other is in middle School. he will be learning from home too, at least until there is a better plan in September 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Heretic said:

No, I'm posting because I feel like it - to create awareness.

Natural?   LOL - he's an embarrassment to all Canadians.

I'm not embarrassed:

https://en.mercopress.com/2018/01/24/trudeau-and-merkel-most-respected-global-leaders-trump-and-putin-with-highest-disapproval

The only thing that's "embarrassing", is likening someone who voted for Trudeau to someone who voted for Trump. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1