The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Ex-Canucks | January 16 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, TVAS2, NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Imagine being paid millions of dollars to not show up to work. 

good job canucks, you’re making every single analyst who humiliated us by picking us as bottom 3 in the division, look like they’re right. 

To be fair this looks like the exact same team as last year. Half the games we played like this and the other half we were an elite hockey team. 

This is how Travis Green coaches. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

The way the Canucks have looked these past couple games is alarming... I really hope Miller gets this team back on track.  If they play like this, they may very well be the worst team in the division....

Miller can’t fire Brown or Baumgartner, so I doubt he’s the savior. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Tanev has 6 blocked shots, while the most anyone has in this game, is 2.....

Would rather see OJ playing than having that contract in the books.  So far he is stuck on the bench - very predictable deployment from our coaching staff.  

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Millennials are a lot older man, we are 2 generations past millennials 

I can't keep track, I thought we were still on millenials? Gen x was growing up in 90's right? What are they gonna call this social media whoring, protesting, SJW, soft handed, phone addicted, worthless next generation? 

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

We have pretty decent personnel and it doesn't seem to matter.   Afrer what gudbranson said a out the Nucks sysem when he left, I have to think coaching is a  big part of.our defensive woes.  

The system they have in place is terrible. Doesn’t help that they’re always flat footed and Myers plays like he’s 5’8 

• Wat 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

Maybe the pundits are right we are finishing just above Ottawa.

ya after 2 games and 2 periods,  edmonton has won 1 game and lost 2, flames have lost 1 game, and if they win tonight that will 1 game they won, look at the pens they lost both games they played. i think it is going to be  a few games before you count a team out.

• Thanks 1

I feel I can stop watching right now and still won't miss anything.

Team was still not ready to play at the puck drop and nobody's even bothered to try turning  the tide.

Maybe they believe they're a still a playoff team, after all.

1 minute ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Oh man bi polar CDC is in mid season form 

You can’t sugar coat the last 2 games 

most are calling it like it is 

you want them all to say “oh well that’s ok they are having fun and that’s all that matters”?

or it’s ok I still love the team even though we are playing like hot garbage