The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

12 minutes ago, NeilColville said:

The sooner we get rid of Rousell, Beagle, Sutter and Eriksson the sooner we can move on. These guys are plugging up the system with their $&!#e play and garbage contracts 

...................2 more years until all the dead contracts are gone.  Hang in there....................

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Ask yourself a question.

Why would two teams, drop Gallant the first chance they got? 

I'd want an answer before even considering him for a job. 

Florida is symbol of dysfunction, and Vegas also fired their GM 'because'... ...I'm not sure why.

It's back to Whataboutisms; I don't care how other teams decide to fail... maybe Gallant pushes Management's buttons. Great.

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Many of warned of fundamental issues with Green’s system last year but night after night our goalies stole games 

Take away Marky stealing games are Green is exposed 

Our pp scored last year. Markstrom didnt win every game 1-0. Which us what we would need right now to win. Explain to me how markstrom would help us score goals.

Edited by 73 Percent

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Ask yourself a question.

Why would two teams, drop Gallant the first chance they got? 

I'd want an answer before even considering him for a job. 

Wouldn't be too concerned about Florida considering they were being ran by an analytics dweeb instead of someone actually qualified at the time.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

IM hanging this games loss on our top 2 lines. Bottom 6 have our only goal with less boneheaded penalties taken. Petey and Boes need to get their heads out of their behinds and focus on what they need to do. Hoping JT and green lay into them and they come out in the 3rd with  different attitudes.