The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

this game was so winnable but we let it get away. We have the better top end talent but can't play our system consistently. 

We are playing our system - it’s just the higher risk passes and the last man back is being picked off by the fast forecheck of the habs. 

we have had a few good shifts but we are giving the puck up way to easy. Same against them as last time 

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

this game was so winnable but we let it get away. We have the better top end talent but can't play our system consistently. 

System is getting consistenly exposed by Habs' relentless forechecking.

This system works against Ottawa, Winnipeg, and Edmonton. 

Doesn't work against Habs and Flames. Yet to see how things will go against the Leafs.

Better come up with some good adjustments or we are going 1-8-0 against the Habs.

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

sounds like something a coach would be responsible for

The relentless schedule right now isn't helping either.  Can for sure coach better positioning.....but you have to skate to get there and they clearly have NOTHING in the tank form what I'm watching.  Not skating much at all.  Depleted.

Just now, Darius said:

Do we have any evidence that any contract was offered? From what I heard from Tanev himself he didn’t hear anything from our gm ... maybe I’m wrong 

Well JB would be out to lunch if he wasn’t kicking tires. Not fair for a guy that gave his heart and soul for this team for JB to turn his back on him. Maelstrom I understand, Tanev no 

• Thanks 1

There needs to be some serious questions asked. What the f*** is going on. That’s 4 f***ing games vs Montreal being out scored TWENTY-THREE TO F***ING ELEVEN

I WANT SOMEONES HEAD ON A F***ING SPIKE

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING

I could handle losing 4-2 3-1 5-3... BUT 6-1 AFTER 2 F***ING PERIODS AND TOFFOLI HAS ANOTHER F***ING GOAL I CANNOT F***ING HANDLE

• Like 1

Just now, Wayne Glensky said:

Well JB would be out to lunch if he wasn’t kicking tires. Not fair for a guy that gave his heart and soul for this team for JB to turn his back on him. Maelstrom I understand, Tanev no 

Agree Wayne 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Only guy to trade is JV 

JB should be on phone get us 3C Bennett 

• Like 1