The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 2, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Guys the scary thing is there is nothing really to force the owners to do anything. The fans aren’t at the games. They aren’t  making money that way. They are also not feeling any pressure. It’s status quo until the end of the season. It could be a wasted year. We will hear after this game. I love our pushback for five minutes. Lol

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Guys the scary thing is there is nothing really to force the owners to do anything. The fans aren’t at the games. They aren’t  making money that way. They are also not feeling any pressure. It’s status quo until the end of the season. It could be a wasted year.

I hear that, I am doing some scouting reports for our possibly high pick chances.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

He played the most minutes in the playoffs for Vegas and the quality of opponents he faced were elite.

So is it the system baumgartner has him playing. Seems like successful players that come here really struggle to figure things out.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Guys the scary thing is there is nothing really to force the owners to do anything. The fans aren’t at the games. They aren’t  making money that way. They are also not feeling any pressure. It’s status quo until the end of the season. It could be a wasted year.

This might be what it turns out to be. I don’t see Aquillini signing off on any staff firings. The taps are shut off. Let’s ride it out and see how it goes.

Just now, 204CanucksFan said:

Whole team needs to learn how to play angry and start taking it out on the other team. We seem way too passive when we are losing

That's probably on coaching to do that. I think they expect the veterans to push but you need the coaches to help out as well.