The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Greener got it, finally. With such a tight schedule and the team looking tired you have to bring in fresh bodies. Excellent call. Thanks Greener. !

When is bringing Eriksson coming in ever a good idea? He offers nothing except empty net goals and penalty

killing.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, J-Dizzle said:

I actually really like Meyers and think he’ll settle in, but there’s just no denying he’s been an adventure (of the wrong sort) in the defensive zone..... although much of the team has been right there with him. Our zone exits have been an absolute nightmare. 

Myers and Miller have to lead us tonite.

Miller is barely averaging one shot per game. He needs to get in the crease more. Myers has to shut down TO forwards and please STAY OUT OF THE BOX.

Being careful with his stick.

18 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Wtf is this?

I don't like Gaudette way overrated but this is rock bottom.

Every opportunity was given to Jake and Adam, but neither of them could take advantage of it. Right call to scratch both. Jim and Travis finally realize what they have in Jake and Adam. Sometimes it takes some time to see the light. Can you hear me Jim ?

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

-5  -2  -6

0   -4   ? (0 points)

?   -1  -1 (hot player)

0   3    4

out- 2  0 -7

Gotta love our coach and his recipe for success. I bet he continues to play the heck out of our -10 guy too.

1 minute ago, EdgarM said:

-5  -2  -6

0   -4   ? (0 points)

?   -1  -1 (hot player)

0   3    4

out- 2  0 -7

Gotta love our coach and his recipe for success. I bet he continues to play the heck out of our -10 guy too.

You can't give up on guys who are slumping when they're your top guys...they'll work through it (hopefully sooner rather than later).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Greener got it, finally. With such a tight schedule and the team looking tired you have to bring in fresh bodies. Excellent call. Thanks Greener. !

Gaudette, Virtanen and MacEwen have been healthy scratched at times.  MacEwen averages just 8 minutes per game.  Gaudette less than 9:30 and Virtanen just over 12 minutes.  

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Myers and Miller have to lead us tonite.

Miller is barely averaging one shot per game. He needs to get in the crease more. Myers has to shut down TO forwards and please STAY OUT OF THE BOX.

Being careful with his stick.

I don't know what's going on with JT, but he certainly can play better.  Even so, he has 13pts in 11 games, which is pretty good considering that he is 'struggling'.

• Cheers 2

21 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hope there's some good luck brought our way too....

This has to be my fav lunar jersey... the colours flow incredibly well and the logos are stellar... all 3. That V Ox looks pretty cute and funny looking absolutely love it.  Love the colour of the orca too... way better than the orca they threw on the old lunars - it looked out of place when it was white and blue or whatever it was , didn't match any of the jersey imo.

Do they only auction off the warmup ones of these? Or do they actually sell them retail as well that aren't over the $1000+ warmup ones?

Edited by apollo
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

It is not like Jake or Gaudette have shown anything yet this year. So I don't see why not to try fresh faces. Mac has played hard and brings more than Roussel. I guess Roussel kills penalties.

Jake has done a great LE impersonation, so we might as well see the real deal.

Ottawa looks like they have woken up. We could have a clear road way to the bottom. LOL

Edited by appleboy
  • Upvote 1