The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

My main problem has been Horvat going on record as saying effort hasn't been a problem.  If the effort we've been putting in is acceptable to him, he needs to be stripped of the C.

Disagree throwing teammates under the bus publicly creates problems while solving absolutely nothing. Keep it in the room where it belongs. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I knew this could happen. When a better team gets outshot 27-7 and the game is tied, you know they can turn it up and beat you. 

Nux in 2011 was like that 

That's the most hollow couch-coaching comment i've seen in a while::D

2 minutes ago, Canucksince99 said:

I like the way Pearson plays but does anyone else notice that almost every game when he’s coming down the wing into the offensive zone, even when there are much better plays he could make, he just shoots it at the goalie or misses the net???

Are you sure that your talking about Pearson and not JV ?

Please no more Green. Please. Please. Can we please move on to a coach who can take these guys further than this?

When he comes out after the game and says we had two bad shifts but should have won that game I am going to throw up.

He has a lot of talented guys who need direction.  He is a joke.

Mr. Excuse.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

My main problem has been Horvat going on record as saying effort hasn't been a problem.  If the effort we've been putting in is acceptable to him, he needs to be stripped of the C.

Horvat came out flying early in the season. I honestly thought he was going to have his best point producing season this year. He needs to channel his inner playoff bo. That’s a captain I’d support day in and day out. I’m sure the guys on the team would love to see that. Too bad there’s not a Vince dunn on every team in the nhl