The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 19, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

29 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

I certainly wouldn't want him representing me in a criminal case. Haha! 

Your honor, despite the overwhelming evidence,  i disagree my client is guilty and therefore, rest my case.  :lol:

Edited by DIBdaQUIB
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Your honor, despite overwhelming evidence,  disagree my client is guilty and therefore, rest my case.  :lol:

That's like in the movie with Richard Pryor and John Candy, Brewster's Millions, where they're in court. John Candy tries to represent them, and Pryor says, "Your honor. I don't know this man. I want to represent myself." :lol:

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

No they don't. Between Feb 25th, 2019 and today Tanner Pearson has 35 goals, Boeser has 33, Horvat has 34, Petey has 34, and Miller has 31. Pearson is the leading Canucks goal scorer since he joined the team.

That's not nice - your ruining my fake story.   Pearson has to go he's in a funk.   Wonder where he ranks GPG over the same period ...

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Davathor said:

@IBatch

Bro I said Myers isn't tough and you managed to write a dissertation on it? Maybe you should dial it back a little. I said he isn't tough, not that he's a terrible defenceman. In fact I was replying to someone else who made a 1 sentence post that we need his Toughness and size. Dont drag me into your self righteous paragraph of indignation. Want to argue how tough he is? Great, I'm down. Because that's literally all I said. Jesus &^@#ing christ

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

If advanced stats were more reliable than the eye test, there would be no need for scouts and more teams would go full Toronto and turn their team over to the analytics dweebs.

As with all things in this world,  balance is i  the goal.   I'm sure you don't mean to say that "tas's" eye test is the ultimate assessment of Gaudette's performance or potential.

3 hours ago, IBatch said:

Well EP and BB have more ... haven't checked Miller yet .. will keep you posted ... point is Pearson isn't a long term player and he's due for a couple points - isn't he?  Miller had 27 last year .. 6 more then Pearson 

How many EP and BB have over last 108 games?  How many games did u count.

Miller had more than Pearson last year. So did EP.. what does that have to do with my post.. My post wasn't about last season. Its about the duration of Pearsons entire time as a Canuck. 

19 games at end of 18/19 

69 games last year

20 games this year

Last 108 games. Maybe he missed cpl with injury.

They talked about it on tv and on SN650 that Pearson has the most goals as a Canuck since he got traded here at end of 18/19 season.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

As with all things in this world,  balance is i  the goal.   I'm sure you don't mean to say that "tas's" eye test is the ultimate assessment of Gaudette's performance or potential.

I think it's more accurate than any advanced stat that suggests he's having a good season so far.

• Upvote 1