The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I thought we were past all the losing , this year was supposed to be a step forward , right Jimbo

Many many teams take a step back after the truly give the team to a young core and that's how many of them get that last key piece

Our owners are so dumb. They come out and give a commitment statement to a losing team. It makes no sense. They always commit early. It's like they purposely try to do different things from other organizations to show how smart they are and it blows up in their face and shows how really dumb and uneducated they are when it comes to running a winning organization. They have put themselves into a corner. Benning has got to go. I feel for Green. He was given this roster with no depth.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 2

Just now, Brad Marchand said:

I honestly don't care anymore if any player on this roster gets traded. None of them have earned the right to be untradeable.

Minus Boeser, Petey, and Hughes. 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, -Moose said:

I don't think JB deserves to be fired for the bottom 6 contracts he's given out, but I sure as hell think he should be fired for letting this $&!# continue for so long. Fire the assistants at least, jesus &^@#ing christ 

Just look at Montreal, as soon as things started going south they made the change

what if things go south again after the change...?  

Just now, -Moose said:

I don't think JB deserves to be fired for the bottom 6 contracts he's given out, but I sure as hell think he should be fired for letting this $&!# continue for so long. Fire the assistants at least, jesus &^@#ing christ 

Just look at Montreal, as soon as things started going south they made the change

And still lost to jets 6-3 after leading 3-1