The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 4, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, TSN4

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I hope this is the beginning of the new Virtanen

This is the old Virtanen from last year, before he got demoted to the 3rd line again for doing too good I guess. I been saying all along, just keep him in the top 6. He'll have his ups and downs, but his downs never really hurt the team.

• Cheers 2

To the impostor wearing #18 with an orca on the front, who are you and how did you sneak our boy Shotgun Jake into the Roxy?

Thanks for doing so and hope you consistently playing better from today on.

Edited by Phil_314

Just now, cuporbust said:

Really ? I've noticed bad decision making and still seems out of shape. Nowhere near 1st line centre expectations to me. I'm sure he will work through it , but I'm not seeing anything much tonight.  Good game you say? Not really IMO.

We talking Horvat or Miller? Because I've noticed a fair bit of Miller tonight, he's been involved on both ends of the ice 

Maybe we're watching a different game, maybe we just have different opinions 

• Huggy Bear 1

Please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead please no sitting back on the lead

Edited by ey40
  • Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1