The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

40 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

This is the problem with news anymore. I can just say the same thing about your articles.

I know you didnt necessarily initiate this conversation but can you guys move it to the appropriate thread. I live the covid life. CDC is a way for me to escape it. 

Sorry.

Go Canucks Go. Montreal is on a downward slide and we are tracking upward. Gonna win this one

Edited by FaninMex
  • Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

Sorry Marky you are faltering a tad so time for the Canucks to fault over Calgary with a win tonight! 8 PP for the Flamers against the Sens with only a single goal??? The Habs will be a tough challenge, no doubt. Hoping Green sticks with the same lineup. EP40 returns and he slots back onto the top line. I would drop Hoglander back onto #2LW and drop Pearson onto 3LW. I would also consider sitting Rous and playing Big Mac. 

Covid: Time to use the vaccine passports. If you have been vaccinated and wear a mask then you can go to a Canuck game! Start with 20% seating and measure. No food and no beverages. The Americans now think they will have herd immunity by the end of April. They have had fans in some buildings for quite some time now. 

• Cheers 2

56 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

Burrows is back in town, will they have a Manny type tribute??

I hope so

RESPECT

NOTE, we won that Manny game

spacer.png

That team was so good.   One thing i've never understood about a few posters is how we can't respect the glory days because we never won a cup.   To me, at least, when we win one it will make up for a lot of things, and it won't minimize at all what the Linden era teams achieved in the post season, or what the great WCE teams did in the regular season but couldn't do in the playoffs, or what the best team ever had, managed for five years in a row in our own division, twice what they managed in the regular season, and one amazing run to game seven of the final....

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Mackcanuck said:

I hope so

RESPECT

spacer.png

Ron McLean is dusting off one of his old anti-Burrows speeches right now.  First class A-hole (McLean).  

• Cheers 4

5 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Ron McLean is dusting off one of his old anti-Burrows speeches right now.  First class A-hole (McLean).  

Someone please find that one where he was bragging about being a referee and how no referee would hold a grudge or ever do anything like that.

Going on and on about Burrows, all very negative and wrong; complete smear job by a phony, smarmy creep.

Also, that half-assed 'apology' where he basically said he was still right and really didn't have anything for which to apologize; that'd play well before the game.

Hack into the arena and put them both up on the big screen over top of the anthem.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Without Juice we’d be stuck with this.

D809E60E-9566-42BA-B1DE-D13A1EC75B7D.jpeg

I like Hrudey.   Don't mind at all what he says,  watching other games too he's goalie oriented (as he should be), and is colourful (and will add whatever he's on i want some, does this guy ever age?) and saved hockey night in Canada in a way - seemed like a fair heir to coaches corner.   KB has taken over as my favourite talking head - do feel that folks pick on Hrudey too much on this site.   What he says is often correct.  We sucked to start and for sure if he called us out on a play it was for good reason.   As i said watching other games - don't feel at all like he's got it in for us - unlike McLean and sadly Ferraro. 

Edit:  Glad Kypreos is gone.    Duthie and McKenzie i do miss from the TSN days.  

Edited by IBatch
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, FaninMex said:

This TWEET is false and dangerous. Slovenia now has the South African variant because a doctor and his 2 friends went to Africa to perform an operation and do whatever they did. All three had received both shots as they were all in the medical community. All three got seriously ill and have been hospitalized.

In Mexico a senior doctor, who had received the vaccines, died after getting one of the variants. 

If you would like the articles, I can show you them.

However, the comment you are answering to was a jest in your direction because you accepted the garbage that Squam posted as truth.

Take this sht somewhere else. This is a canucks thread. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Someone please find that one where he was bragging about being a referee and how no referee would hold a grudge or ever do anything like that.

Going on and on about Burrows, all very negative and wrong; complete smear job by a phony, smarmy creep.

Also, that half-assed 'apology' where he basically said he was still right and really didn't have anything for which to apologize; that'd play well before the game.

Hack into the arena and put them both up on the big screen over top of the anthem.

Those videos seem to have magically disappeared from the interwebs.

• RoughGame 1

1 hour ago, Mackcanuck said:

I hope so

RESPECT

spacer.png

I wouldn't be opposed to it I guess, but I feel like they covered it when they put him in the ring of honour. 

• Vintage 1