The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canadiens sign Cole Caufield

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

The Habs are building a real powerhouse over there.

On paper but let's see if the team will even mesh cause Buffalo has alot of talent on paper but they are once again competing for another 1st OA pick.. 

Edited by ShawnAntoski

8 hours ago, HKSR said:

The Habs are building a real powerhouse over there.

Lol powerhouse. I wouldn't go that far until we see if all these other picks they have end up being major pieces. They only dominate us because we have trash systems and half a useless roster. Look at their record, 14-8-9... Points aside OT lose is still a lose, and they have 3 terrible teams to beat up on in this division. Best players are getting up in age, Current young guys are pretty meh to me. Suzuki looks good but nothing in kotkeniemi's game screams i will be a dominant offensive threat when im leaned on to be one of the go to guys in the next couple years. On top of all this when suzuki, kot, rom's elcs are up, They still have some hefty coin tied up in alot of 30+ year olds for multiple years. Lucky for them currently they all perform well, But it will be interesting to see them work that cap situation.

Although we suck, I much prefer our situation in terms of potentially building a powerhouse. The proven elite talent in the C,D,G who are all young is there. And we ditch ALL crap contracts for a clean slate to build around them however we wish in the next 2 seasons.

• Cheers 2

12 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This kid is even smaller than Little Johnny. Good luck to you...

11 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

He looks soooo young.  Baby faced.

So glad we drafted Pods over this guy. Great scorer but also a bit of a pedestrian in those USA programs.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Lol powerhouse. I wouldn't go that far until we see if all these other picks they have end up being major pieces. They only dominate us because we have trash systems and half a useless roster. Look at their record, 14-8-9... Points aside OT lose is still a lose, and they have 3 terrible teams to beat up on in this division. Best players are getting up in age, Current young guys are pretty meh to me. Suzuki looks good but nothing in kotkeniemi's game screams i will be a dominant offensive threat when im leaned on to be one of the go to guys in the next couple years. On top of all this when suzuki, kot, rom's elcs are up, They still have some hefty coin tied up in alot of 30+ year olds for multiple years. Lucky for them currently they all perform well, But it will be interesting to see them work that cap situation.

Although we suck, I much prefer our situation in terms of potentially building a powerhouse. The proven elite talent in the C,D,G who are all young is there. And we ditch ALL crap contracts for a clean slate to build around them however we wish in the next 2 seasons.

this kid might be a overtime powerhouse like hughes, all his quick acceleration and agility 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, linden17 said:

Suggesting that hoglander is a mile tall is so out of line. Do u even know how long a mile is. That would mean hoglander would be like 30 feet tall.

Yeah...Suggesting a mile is 30 feet is much more realistic ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Hogs is just an inch taller, but he weighs 21lbs more, which is a lot at such a young age. 

2 inches all day. Cole is 5'7 in sneakers. 

Screenshot_20210328-111722_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210328-111646_Chrome.jpg

Edited by coryberg