The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Home Opener! Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks | Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PDT | Sportsnet One, SN650

Rate this topic

goalie13

1 hour ago, Shirotashi said:

Vancouver media at their absolute best again, asking the same Debbie Downer

question 16 different ways. If you want a textbook example on just how bad the media

is in Vancouver watch this 1 interview. Any enthusiasm EP had before the interview

is just leeched away by these people. The. Worst.

https://www.facebook.com/Canucks/videos/273959887949465/

All legit questions really. I thought they went pretty easy on him. 

What do you think they should ask him about after declaring he needed to play for a winner, holding out for a big contract, then playing uninspired hockey upon coming back?

He deserves every question about it IMO.

1 minute ago, tas said:

always remember, no matter what happens tomorrow night, this canucks team still has a better record through their first 7 games than the 2010-11 team, which started 2-3-2. 

Whew that sure eases my mind about the current team playing like garbage. 

Are you saying these Canucks are are a sure thing to be going to the cup final?

7 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This is what irritates me about Green. Why is our main sniper(Boeser) on the 2nd PP as well as our more creative leading point getter(Garland)? 

I don't even mind Chiasson as a net front presence but are you putting him ahead of the likes of Garland and Boeser?

We all know that the #1 PP unit gets pretty much all of the PP time so how does this set up make any sense at all? Anyone?

:picard: 

• Cheers 3