The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 05, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Warhawk said:

There's a reason he was ranked way lower than where we got him in the draft.  The kid is an absolute twig who gets ragdolled 

No, he's not the same. Guy needs a sports Psychologist. 

First year, he skated hard and tried reverse hitting etc. At the very least, he backchecked like a monster and his involved 2 way play got him going offensively. 

He's not playing with any passion or fire.  Dunno what's wrong with him

• RoughGame 1

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

Things I am starting to notice, In the past 5 games we have had 3/6 players in our top 6 have visual/audible disagreements with members of the coaching staff if that isn't a tell tail sign the coaches have lost the room I don't know what is 

Didn't catch that. 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Jim Benning sucks as a gm. I don’t get the evidence people have to defend him. He constructed this team with major holes in it. He has had enough time here. They need a new voice and a winner.

Yeah, man. GM has been here 8 years. It's time to get a new voice. This isn't working.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

Things I am starting to notice, In the past 5 games we have had 3/6 players in our top 6 have visual/audible disagreements with members of the coaching staff if that isn't a tell tail sign the coaches have lost the room I don't know what is 

Are you spreading rumours? I haven't seen it yet? 

• Vintage 1