The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov. 24, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

boy. 

i'm not sure what to write. 

mistakes that they made, which they should not be making. 

what is wrong with this team? why aren't the players playing for each other? 

feels like tonight's game could be the turning point for this team. 

playoffs are literally out of reach. whatever percentage they have, it would require the other teams above them to $&!# the bed. 

not happening. 

15 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

They suck ass at this point just abandon whatever so called "system" they are attempting to execute. 

They don't need a gameplan just run and gun and see if they can score some goals and generate some offence and excitement finally.

Bring in Bruce Boudreau and have them running and gunning like the circa 2009 caps with Quinn Hughes playing like a 4th forward on d.

Nothing to lose at this point.

Not a Bruce fan tbh but at this point I’d even be open to him coming in to finish this year then evaluate.

but if we don’t make a coaching change this season then we should all accept we are gunning for a shot at Wright 

Just now, rekker said:

Willie Desjardins had a better record than Green. Let that sink in.

Boy, it really sucks. 

I'm going to adopt a team until this team gets its $&!# together. 

Alright, Calgary, I'm coming in peace...

Leaving John Krasinski GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1

9 minutes ago, ohmy said:

As an extremely positive fan who usually never wavers. IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! Something has to change now. This is embarrassing to see this calibre of hockey with what we all thought was some elite talent. I think it might be the coaching but I'm shocked how the players have quit on eachother. It's time for ownership to get there crap together because this can't go on. If you lose the die hards and do nothing then you're showing you could care less about hockey and the fans. And if that's the case, kiss my nuts Aqulini you rich prick! Talia was right to get rid of you.

It's definitely coaching. This is what happens when you put your money on a coach that has historically NEVER gotten more than 50 percent in wins. The bubble was an anomaly and should've been viewed as such. How they decided on Green for a TWO year extension when the Colorado coach (with much better records/performances) got the same much later in the season, I'll never understand.

Just poor decision making from up top. Given how poorly the preseason went, Green should've been on thin ice the moment that the season was going the wrong way. There was so much coverage on how POOR the preseason was. If Green couldn't sort it out within the first 10-15 games, he wasn't gonna get it done. The firings should've happened weeks ago.

Edited by Dazzle
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

Not a Bruce fan tbh but at this point I’d even be open to him coming in to finish this year then evaluate.

but if we don’t make a coaching change this season then we should all accept we are gunning for a shot at Wright 

I mean, I think we should just accept that we're gunning for Wright at this point. The season's over.