The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Blake Price: don't be surprised if there's a trade between the Canucks-Pens by the end of the season, certainly by off-season

2 minutes ago, JM_ said:

oh crap, i just checked the standings... NYI is 11 pts out of a wildcard. They'd really have to think Miller could give them the boost of a lifetime :lol:

well, I guess we'll see just how good new Jim is at fixing the roster issues.

Would JR trade Miller (or any core piece) for futures now though?  Maybe at the TDL or the draft?  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Would JR trade Miller (or any core piece) for futures now though?  Maybe at the TDL or the draft?  

I think if his phone rings with an offer he can't say no to, sure why not? otherwise I would guess TDL. The draft doesn't seem to be the event it once was for moving 1sts anymore so I would hope TDL.

miller is the heart of this team and does it all, pp, pk, hits, scores, passes, he reminds of linden

you do not trade him now. Petey, boeser, trade those guys, less multidimensional (boeser is 1 dimensional)

NYI are done but brazil needs a top line winger like boeser

boeser with % retained this year + hunt for Raty+Dobson+ cap dump (clutter buck)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

It gets sadder, Bob McCown has a podcast. These boomers need to stop putting the uninformed in positions to have "popular" podcasts. Cause we get dumb threads like this one as a result.

At least Bob if he was like his talk show on Sportsnet is entertaining. 

2 hours ago, JM_ said:

I think if his phone rings with an offer he can't say no to, sure why not? otherwise I would guess TDL. The draft doesn't seem to be the event it once was for moving 1sts anymore so I would hope TDL.

Only way is if we’re out of contention and/or there will be other larger moves they are considering including one of BB6 or Bo. Bruce loves and needs this Miller type of player in his system.

14 hours ago, RWJC said:

Only way is if we’re out of contention and/or there will be other larger moves they are considering including one of BB6 or Bo. Bruce loves and needs this Miller type of player in his system.

as the team rolls along here each line is getting better and better.... this isn't going to be an easy decision for Rutherford even if we are out of the running. Man I'm so happy Green is gone, he was killing this team.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another weather prediction from Vancouver’s not so insiders .

So basically the equivalent a Chance of rain clouds sun snow wind before the seasons  over.

Solid report, it’s shocking that the credibility of these guys is so low with such solid reports like this. 

JR likes  to trade so I better make up a story that says he might make a trade. 

No thanks to any of the pens old players 

JR - I don’t see adding a 30+ years old unless it’s short term. 
Let’s  forget Jb left the cap disaster. 
picks prospects is what I see JR trading veterans  for to try to gain so cap flexibility. 

33 minutes ago, combover said:

Another weather prediction from Vancouver’s not so insiders .

So basically the equivalent a Chance of rain clouds sun snow wind before the seasons  over.

Solid report, it’s shocking that the credibility of these guys is so low with such solid reports like this. 

JR likes  to trade so I better make up a story that says he might make a trade. 

No thanks to any of the pens old players 

JR - I don’t see adding a 30+ years old unless it’s short term. 
Let’s  forget Jb left the cap disaster. 
picks prospects is what I see JR trading veterans  for to try to gain so cap flexibility. 

I'm sure Burkie would love to add Miller and they have the cap space for him so we don't need to take any oldies back. I don't see what prospects we should get excited over coming back our way tho from their organization. I don't see a young RH centre or RHD e.g.

• Cheers 1