The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks place Luke Schenn, Juho Lammikko on COVID-19 protocol, Both test Positive

Rate this topic

cuporbust

• cuporbust changed the title to Canucks place Luke Schenn, Juho Lammikko on COVID-19 protocol, Both test Positive

Hopefully the fact that so many players got it last year will minimize re infection due to antibodies/immunity. Wondering if new variants will play into this narrative.

Asymptomatic test results are questionable as well, especially in young professional athletes who probably aren't even experiencing symptoms.

• Like 1

Is Vancouver stupid or something? Why is this happening there and not even in American cities?

What the hell is wrong with the Canucks’ Covid protocols??? Are they not taking this seriously?

Am I a fan of a team full of losers? 

Edited by Me_
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 3
  • Huggy Bear 2
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 5

7 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Is Vancouver stupid or something? Why is this happening there and not even in American cities?

What the hell is wrong with the Canucks’ Covid protocols??? Are they not taking this seriously?

Am I a fan of a team full of losers? 

The Flames are now the fifth team to have their games postponed for various stretches this season, their's coming a few weeks after the Senators and Islanders were placed under mini-pauses of their own as the virus tore through their respective locker rooms, and on the heels of today's news that the game between Wild and Hurricanes later this evening has been rescheduled after more positive tests. 

https://thehockeynews.com/news/the-nhl-has-a-covid-problem

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, gurn said:

The Flames are now the fifth team to have their games postponed for various stretches this season, their's coming a few weeks after the Senators and Islanders were placed under mini-pauses of their own as the virus tore through their respective locker rooms, and on the heels of today's news that the game between Wild and Hurricanes later this evening has been rescheduled after more positive tests. 

https://thehockeynews.com/news/the-nhl-has-a-covid-problem

So again the league is f***ed.

Great.

• RoughGame 1