The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks trying to identify fan who threw hot dog towards Phil Kessel

Rate this topic

nuckin_futz

Was Phil hungry?  

sorry, bad timing.  $&!# stupid drunk thing to do.  Unless your a die hard coyotes fan, then I would say, you showed restraint.  

Was it a loaded hotdog an bun with peppers, or just a raw dog.  

One is a a drunk and the other, is a serious planner.  

lol… this $&!# happens and they do serve beer so it’s wonder it’s doesn’t happen all the time.   

hey, something happened in the stands at a Canucks Game, it’s been awhile.  

6 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Could’ve been worse.  He could’ve added toppings to it.   Imagine the cleanup with ketchup and mustard everywhere

Imagine if he had to play with mustard on his jersey the whole game.  Worse than blood. Poor kessel.  Hes a good dude that just gets shtt on by dumb fans.  I think he should be embraced for being such an anomoly

59 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Imagine if he had to play with mustard on his jersey the whole game.  Worse than blood. Poor kessel.  Hes a good dude that just gets shtt on by dumb fans.  I think he should be embraced for being such an anomoly

It's so ironic Phil could skate circles around that fat pud. How people started making fun of a guy with 2 Cup rings, multiple 37 goal seasons, 1200 NHL games and over 90 point seasons while not missing more than 12 games in 16 years ... for being lazy I can't imagine. Mind-blowing.

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

It's so ironic Phil could skate circles around that fat pud. How people started making fun of a guy with 2 Cup rings, multiple 37 goal seasons, 1200 NHL games and over 90 point seasons while not missing more than 12 games in 16 years ... for being lazy I can't imagine. Mind-blowing.

buddy looks a little touched, as they used to say. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

A reputation is either earned or debunked by ones' action(s).  So there must be something about him that brought on the stigma ?

15 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Fan was drunk and a goof but this will come down to how the team will interpret fan reaction.  Preferably, the team stays out by giving him a warning and letting the other fans educate him on Canuck fan etiquette.....

Other fans educate him? How? By being subjected to a drunken goof who'll most likely respond by starting a fight? 

1 hour ago, ShawnAntoski said:

A reputation is either earned or debunked by ones' action(s).  So there must be something about him that brought on the stigma ?

Cancer survivor, good sense of humour,  Cup winner, not a dirty player, ironman.  What's not to like?

• Vintage 1