The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic

Odd.

4 minutes ago, Gator said:

Man that non call on EDM's 1st goal lead to this. If that's called I think it's 4-0 + going into the 3rd. Complete momentum shift once that goal was scored

Who cares. It shows the teams weak mentality. They start folding when things go wrong. I was really hoping that weak mentality would be different this year but it looks similar to last year. You lose this game it's because of the 1 for 7 and a shorthanded goal. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

4 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

As soon as they started those cutesy passes that's when they lost momentum.  

i swear its like they don't want to shoot whenever they're on the PP.

"you shoot, no you, no you".

might as well put captions on it.

I just don't understand. It's supposed to be your man advantage. Take the damn shot.

There were quick passes where for the slight second, campbell wasn't in position. If they shot they could've buried them.

We could've been blowing them out this game but we let them back in. It's our fault.

7 PP's. No excuses

Edited by PetterssonOrPeterson

I think some people are forgetting the Oilers are bonafide cup contenders and are a fantastic hockey team and the canucks are a team trying to establish identity. They didn’t look great in that second period but they didn’t look awful either. Mcjesus and Leon are killers and you cannot let them get behind you which happened on 2 goals. 

• Cheers 2