The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 9 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Montréal Canadiens - 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET - Bell Centre

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

6 minutes ago, mordekai said:

I just don't get it... I think we can come to the consensus that is 4-5 guys that are the main culprits.

JT, Pearson, Myers, Stillman (at least he isnt' playing)

and Demko not helping the situation when he can't make any stops. One of the worse goalie in the league with expected goals allowed.

Bench them BOUDREAU - it will save your job til end of year

Boeser has been horrible again today.  Rathbone shouldn't even be playing.

Honestly, you cant put miller on a line with a slug like boeser. 

• Thanks 1
  • There it is 1

18 minutes ago, Roberts said:

that's great he says that, but will he actually make any action that has any sort of real impact on the team?

my prediction: he ends up keenan-ing the team, whether it's after this road trip or after christmas or after the season. horvat, demko (among others) out, young, cheap, valuable assets in. makes every effort imaginable to secure bedard. 

• Cheers 1

You can't have a war between the GM and the coach and then expect the coach to have any control over the players. Rutherford now has no choice but to fire his coach because he has taken away any power Boudreau might have had over his players. Tuthorford has made it clear from the beginning that Boudreau is not his guy. How then can the players play for a coach that the GM does not want. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mordekai said:

PEarson is going to add to his team worst in +/- but nonetheless he will still get top line minutes

What a terrible decision to extend him. He was signing his deal and likely first year into the deal was going to be pushed to the 3rd line! 3+ million is too much for a 3rd line winger. What another terrible use of cap space.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1