The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jared McCann | C/LW

avelanch

All of our prospects resemble patrice bergeron.

If I was going to sick with the Boston comparisons; I'd say he more resembles David Krejci IMO. Good two way guy, with a little more offensive creativity. David scored 22-41-63 in the QMJHL in the year after he was drafted, then put up a solid 81 points the next year. If Jared can show similar growth, I would be very excited about this guy.

I think there was a guy who posted on Hfboards. Claimed he was a player In Bantam, had the chance to play against McCann, McDavid, a bunch other prospects AND Ekblad. He says that he thinks McCann is the best player he played against.

seems legit

I think there was a guy who posted on Hfboards. Claimed he was a player In Bantam, had the chance to play against McCann, McDavid, a bunch other prospects AND Ekblad. He says that he thinks McCann is the best player he played against.

you know what? My uncle's coworker said the exact same thing.

Love these boards.. So knowledgeable on hockey.

you know what? My uncle's coworker said the exact same thing.

Love these boards.. So knowledgeable on hockey.

in think the hf board's guy, your uncles co worker, and the guy who inspected my house are all the same guy because they're all singing the same tune.

Over McDavid? No .

Things change between Bantam and Junior big time.

Still he does remind me of Datsyuk a bit, tenacious puck stealer who can skate and hold on to the puck.

Good passer too!

This morning I cooked my eggs for the usual amount of time, but they turned out overcooked...This leads me to believe that McCann has 2nd line centre written all over him. If he eats his eggs, he could very well become a 1st liner.

you McCann't be serious

Archived