The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikolay Goldobin | LW/RW

Scorevat

On 10/7/2019 at 5:14 PM, 5Fivehole0 said:

Well those protesters should go protest volcanoes as they release waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more co2 into the atmosphere than humans on a scale that doesn't even compare.

Back to hockey... Why hasn't Sven or Goldy played in Utica?

Stick to hockey, you know jack about climate science.  Andrew Scheer, is that you???  

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1

5 minutes ago, UticaHockey said:

I agree.  Even though Baertschi had two assists and made a nice play on the OT goal I didn't think he was very noticeable all game long.  I thought Goldobin was a victim of his line-mates.  Goldy made some plays that stood out with NHL vision but MacEwen and Jasek were not on the same page and fumbled what should have been easy goals.

Do you think it is because they are not familiar with each other yet?  What do you think about Kole Lind so far?  I've been impressed. 

7 minutes ago, Phat Fingers said:

Stick to hockey, you know jack about climate science.  Andrew Scheer, is that you???  

I'm actually for cleaning up our Earth when it comes to climate change, but uninformed people like to protest the stupidest things that don't matter... Like plastic straws and traffic

14 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

Do you think it is because they are not familiar with each other yet?  What do you think about Kole Lind so far?  I've been impressed. 

Lind looks like a different player so far after a sample of two games.  Playing with confidence and aggressive.  Hopefully he keeps it up.

• Cheers 2

On 10/7/2019 at 2:14 PM, 5Fivehole0 said:

Well those protesters should go protest volcanoes as they release waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more co2 into the atmosphere than humans on a scale that doesn't even compare.

BS scale meter = 100%. Humans put out 60 times more CO2 than Volcanoes on a yearly average. Lets get back to discussing hockey; maybe you might know more in that topic lol.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, UticaHockey said:

Lind looks like a different player so far after a sample of two games.  Playing with confidence and aggressive.  Hopefully he keeps it up.

Please tell Gajo to drink Lind's Kool-Aid::D.

Maybe pass the bottle around the room lol.....

On 10/7/2019 at 1:14 PM, 5Fivehole0 said:

Sven and Goldy were delayed because you need work visas for the US for a US based team.  As to your first point, you are the victim of fake news regarding volcanoes.  Just google it - and fact check stuff like this before spreading it.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:14 PM, 5Fivehole0 said:

image.png.ece44adc870cc9c637aa5beec0f420ff.png

Humans have caused the most recent climatic change. End of story. There is no debate when all the data and science supports that fact

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Humans have caused the most recent climatic change. End of story. There is no debate when all the data and science supports that fact

Didn’t all the data and science support that were supposed to be underwater in 2020? 

Apparently sea levels are supposed to be rising yet prime waterfront real estate value hasn’t dropped and is still being boughten to be developed, all the people crying bloody murder about climate change owning multiple waterfront properties and flying around to events on private jets, doesn’t seem to add up to me 

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Deforestation and ocean pollution I 100 percent agree are impacting the climate tho

26 minutes ago, logic said:

Didn’t all the data and science support that were supposed to be underwater in 2020? 

Apparently sea levels are supposed to be rising yet prime waterfront real estate value hasn’t dropped and is still being boughten to be developed, all the people crying bloody murder about climate change owning multiple waterfront properties and flying around to events on private jets, doesn’t seem to add up to me 

I haven't heard of any report say 2020 so I don't quite know where you got that premise from or when such an article would be published. It is happening though whether we want to ignore it or not (and ignoring's not going to help).

It's just a matter of when....

Edited by The Lock

Goldy having a strong game today vs Syracuse and Luke Schenn.   2 assists, including a beauty to Big Zack for a tap in where they had a 2 man breakaway, Goldy carrying, with a defenseman coming into the frame sliding to try and stop a pass. Goldy slammed on the brakes, defenseman slid past, then NG calmly pushed to Zack for the tap in.

Baer and Goldy playing on same line, centered by Jasek, and they are a threat every shift.  Sven going to the dirty areas this game (not at all last one) and Goldy really battling for the puck along the boards.

Good to see

(The clip is on the Comets thread for anyone who wants to see Goldy's play)

Edited by Googlie
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2