Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings | Feb. 14, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Canucks Curse said:

Trade Sutter, Goldy, beartschi 

sutter for 2nd, 3rd

beartschi for 3rd, 4th

goldy 3rd

No one will take Baer now. Post concussion syndrome? He’s got more value to us and hopefully they shut him down till next season and let the guy heal. I love him as a player and he has been a nice piece to the team. Hopefully taking 8 months off will let him fully heal and come back 100% and not in danger.

2 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

Trade Sutter, Goldy, beartschi 

sutter for 2nd, 3rd

beartschi for 3rd, 4th

goldy 3rd

Benning has repeated multiple times that he is looking to make hockey trades.  He is not looking for futures - he doesn't want for the team to take a step back.  

When I watch Pettersson play, you can just see this kid is a winner. He hates losing. When he makes a mistake, he works twice as hard to make up for it on the same shift or on the next play. He's a straight beast and just a rookie, it's astonishing. 

The rage he showed in the second period after the goal against, you could just tell he was going to help the team come back and get the win. He was determined 

Just now, Kushman said:

When I watch Pettersson play, you can just see this kid is a winner. He hates losing. When he makes a mistake, he works twice as hard to make up for it on the same shift or on the next play. He's a straight beast and just a rookie, it's astonishing. 

The rage he showed in the second period after the goal against, you could just tell he was going to help the team come back and get the win. He was determind.

I agree, he had the death stare in full effect during the shootout. He knew he was going to beat Quick.

2 minutes ago, Kushman said:

The rage he showed in the second period after the goal against, you could just tell he was going to help the team come back and get the win. He was determind.

He's gonna be something in another year or 2. Unbelievable talent

Petey showed incredible strength on the tying goal.

He angled Kopitar to the outside and tied up Doughty (and eventually knocked him over). He controlled about 430lbs of LA Kings to make space for Gaudette.

He may be a bean pole, but he is freakin' strong.

Screenshot_20190214-225652_Chrome.jpg

Archived