The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Nov. 08, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Love how everyone gets a boner after 10 games thinking we are in the playoffs. The season is long and the first 10-15 are no indication. 

forwards: Secondary scoring has dried up. If that isn’t fixed ASAP then this will be another long year. Leivo and Pearson are contributing F all right now. Horvat also needs to pick it up  

Defence:  not a good night. Edler looked like Bad Edler. Myers was average. Tanev was his usual self. 

They should trade Baertschi, Gaudette and Goldobin for some top 6 winger. Is Palmieri or Rackell available? Would even throw in a pick

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

7 minutes ago, Darius said:

Bo needs a second line winger.  He’s getting saddled with face offs and a revolving door of wingers that belong on a third line. 

leivo and Pearson are great on the boards but that’s about it right now. 

Ferland and roussel would be Upgrades on some of these guys. 

Pearson hasn't even been great on the boards the last couple games. Brutal, nothing like he was last season. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Do you really think that these guys coming back means LE is gone?  He should be gone now and he isn’t. 

Our 4th line was dominant when Motte was on it. Ever since Loui filled it, it's dried up 

• Cheers 2

Our offense against good/decent teams are non existent this season. The only game our offense was good against a good team was the washington game and Florida game.. and both time they were on the 2nd game of a back to back.. we are actually at a below 2 goals per game against decent competition minus those 2 games and even if we count them we are barely above 2 goals a game.. that means our goalies need to give up 1 or less lol sigh.. offense is chipping in once in a while from the other lines.. but if EP dont get a point we generally lose 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

It appears JB's biggest challenge is to find someone who can play with Horvat long term.

I don't get why no players seem to be able to gel with Horvat. Maybe because he has had to basically be the guy all on his own the entire time he has been on the Canucks.

I think after this long we have to ask the question of “why is it so hard to find wingers for Horvat”?

• Cheers 2

Its the end of the 6 games road trip with just one home game.  3 in California, one home game, 2 games in the Midwest back to back is always tough and I could see that they are worn out.   My math is wrong?  No, just one home game is still a road trip because it's just a stopover.   They had chances but no puck luck so I'm dreaded for first game back home effect against the Devils in a matinee game.