The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs. Russia | Gold Medal Game | Jan. 05, 2020 | 10:00 AM PT

Rate this topic

Wow. Really hope everyone in here bickering back and forth are under the age of 18, because only children act this way.

Unfortunately, I know for sure quite a number are over the age of 40, and parents as well.

Unreal.

• Thanks 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Yeah, bad call, sucks for the Russians but they did blow a 2 goal lead in the 3rd, their fault for even being in that situation, great game and deserving win by Canada, nothing can take that away.

Well said. It was a botched call but both teams were victims of bad non calls and phantom calls. Russia can only blame themselves for blowing that lead.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Going out on a limb...... I think Hayton will go on to have a successful NHL career.

Most likely, true. But I'm sure glad Arizona took him over Pettersson!!! (Hughes!!!) 

Edited by BarnBurner
wrong draft
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Igor still looks the same as he did.

Sure wish the Canucks went after him more vigorously when he came back from doing his duty playing in Europe to pay back the Russian Fed.  Pavel may have stuck around to play out his career here. First San Jose, then Detroit. We never really tried to get him back

4 minutes ago, Monty said:

Wow. Really hope everyone in here bickering back and forth are under the age of 18, because only children act this way.

Unfortunately, I know for sure quite a number are over the 40, and parents as well.

Unreal.

Holier than thou isn't too flattering either.

Where've you been all game?  Because to chirp in now, with something intended to put down hockey fans who are invested, seems a little...unreal.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 2