The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Pentagon Officially Releases UFO Videos

Did a quick search and was surprised to not see this as a topic (Sorry if I missed it).  These UFO videos captured by the Pentagon were officially released a couple weeks ago (even though they have been around for a couple years) stating that they were flying objects of unknown origin: 

https://globalnews.ca/news/6873561/ufo-videos-pentagon-declassified/

Basically it could be 1 of 4 things:

1) Optical illusion as some have stated.  Highly doubtful as you have expert witnesses and a government organization that would quickly just state what they are.  It would also mean that the instrument data capturing these events would be incorrect as well.  Seems doubtful.

2) Secret terrestrial technology from US, China, Russia or other advanced state.  This is certainly possible, but it would mean that the US is so incompetent in hiding their own new tech, or China or Russia are engaging in advanced tech in US airspace.  It would also mean the delta between known technology and this technology is so great that these organizations are doing the world a bit of a dis-service on public advancement.  

3) This is a non-terrestrial vehicle.  There is a mathematical guarantee of life in our own galaxy (Maybe own solar systems - basic forms of course) but how many of those are advanced and have tech that could allow for this type of travel.  Certainly possible and I personally lean this way given the current information.

4) Giorgio (Awesome by the way) connected into his extraterrestrial network and summoned Petey to Earth to restore order within the Canucks organization. ::D

Leaning towards 3 myself, but 2 is certainly a close option.  Let the discussions begin......

• Vintage 1

I think its is even odds between 2 and 3. The USA may have reverse engineered a craft that crash landed.

There is also the chance of an option 5: An archeological dig from a previous advanced civilization on earth that was wiped out by a meteor strike in the period called the Younger Dryas period 13000 years ago. Some massive event abruptly ended an ice age and caused mass flooding amoung other natural disasters.

If it is the property of the USA i think it is likely that it has leaked out to the global intelligence agencies that they have this tech and thus no use hiding it anymore. This way when more are produced people aren't as caught off guard with "physics defying" craft.

• Cheers 1

Yeah that’s the only change.  They went from leaked to official, but still no explanation so they remain unknown.

If these are likely to not be from earth this could be part of a slow burn disclosure to warm the public to this type of thing.  We’ve gone from no way there is other life, to maybe there is other life, to likely there is other life, and next is confirmation of it.

• Upvote 1

Based on the physics we know, I’d say it’s unlikely that we can unequivocally say that’s its extraterrestrial. 

Based on the physics we don’t know/haven’t resolved, it’s possible it could be a technologically more advanced extraterrestrial life form. In fact it might not even be biological at all. 

Based on the physics we don’t know that we don’t know, who knows? 

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Based on the physics we don’t know/haven’t resolved, it’s possible it could be a technologically more advanced extraterrestrial life form. In fact it might not even be biological at all. 

So you are saying that if we disregard everything we know, it could be anything ;)

Anyone who thinks its aliens has to be able to say why aliens rather than than good ol home built drones.

• Haha 2

this is the full 1.5 hr interview with the actual commander in charge who was flying the jet.   He goes into full details about the videos that went viral.  Explained in detail.   On the joe Rogan podcast, that day.   Full details.  Very interesting.  

enjoy

https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

Edited by sassbs
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm all in for extra terrestrial life.  That would be an amazing thing to witness in my lifetime.

That said, it is also logically possible there might not be anything else quite like us in the universe.  

Two mind blowing possibilities!

4 hours ago, joe-max said:

Could also be...

5) A well-timed attempt to distract the masses in difficult times, to divert thoughts, to give people something to put their minds on.

No, because all this has already been released and talked about years ago.  

also, did anyone notice how this whole thing went pretty well unheard?  
Everyone is so wrapped up in covid, this story went away a day later. 

• Cheers 1

Personally I find it odd that the giant Asian "Murder Hornets" are getting more media time than a whole bunch of armed forces pilots seeing UFOs including an aerospace engineer pilot who says these objects are being intelligently controlled and there is no way it is man made.

Very strange lol.

Although, maybe it is like my wife says. Everybody has so much going on in their lives (kids, dogs, covid, financial pressures, etc etc) that she does not have time (or does not want to) think about alien life actually being on this planet.

For those interested go watch "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation".  Fascinating imo. 

3 hours ago, drummerboy said:

No, because all this has already been released and talked about years ago.  

also, did anyone notice how this whole thing went pretty well unheard?  
Everyone is so wrapped up in covid, this story went away a day later. 

You answered yourself here.

It's old news to many people. I was surprised when I heard it was 'released' again. It was in the news quite a bit. I saw a lot of interviews and articles on it. Here's one from CNN in 2017 https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/luis-elizondo-ufo-pentagon/index.html

I remember when oumuamua was whipping through the solar system, on late night tv they asked Neil Degrasse Tyson if he thought it was an alien craft of light sail. He said not likely and that we should be looking closer at this Hornet footage. 

I recommend the book by Leslie Klien , which is the book @Kanukfanatic started the other thread around, it's filled with witness statements by gov officials, pilots etc...https://www.amazon.ca/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials/dp/0307717089

1 hour ago, Crabcakes said:

Time travellers from Earth's future......ever heard of string theory?

Yes, how does it apply to potential time travel?

My thought, 

What if these tic-tacs have always been here and we are just seeing them more due to more air craft with better abilities, tech and sensors?

What if they are beings that live in the higher atmosphere and don't sit in our limited field of vision? 

I love this stuff. 

Lots of reports of 'fast movers/ USOs' in our oceans too. https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/25784/what-u-s-submariners-actually-say-about-detection-of-so-called-unidentified-submerged-objects

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1