The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

24 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Need to play this with game 7 intensity 

Do not sit back in a shell boys, play to win and not defend the onslaught this is coming 

also stand up at the blue line with active sticks, we simply can not retreat and collapse in like we have been doing 

there is nothing wrong with icing the puck when we are in a jam 

let’s do this 

The irony of the last bit as that all edler gets criticised for 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

If you told me a few weeks ago that the Canucks were gonna be up 3 games to 2 against the Stanley Cup champs, I'd laugh in your face.  No matter what happens, it is truly incredible what this young Canucks group is doing.  I can't imagine how powerful this team is gonna be in their prime.

....and we still have Podkolzin on the way.  Looking at this team in the playoffs and how we have hung with the Blues, could there be a more perfect fit for us?  We could be adding him into our 2nd/3rd line as a wrecking ball as early as middle next season.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Man, this is it!

We've got last change tonight too.

Make this the first game in this series that the home team wins.

Show 'em some of what you have up your sleeve Trav.

The away team has won every game this series 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

where is the @24K PureCoolguy who claimed with 100% assurance that the Flames had an easy ride over the Stars. Lol, what a goof. Learn hockey before spouting off fool. I think these two are buddies or related. You really have to work hard to be that wrong. It's not possible with just one dead brain.

image.thumb.png.f9e3cbe0167e625604e6925b6516cdf4.png

I know I would have still preferred to see a Stars / Canucks match up instead of the Blues. Don’t let the Flames’ incompetency fool you into thinking Dallas is anything special. They’ll get eradicated quickly by the Avs.

Just now, Slegr said:

I know I would have still preferred to see a Stars / Canucks match up instead of the Blues. Don’t let the Flames’ incompetency fool you into thinking Dallas is anything special. They’ll get eradicated quickly by the Avs.

I’m not so sure. Dallas play a very stifling game and drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I don’t think it will be an easy ride for Colorado, even if I expect they will eventually come through 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, BCNate said:

....and we still have Podkolzin on the way.  Looking at this team in the playoffs and how we have hung with the Blues, could there be a more perfect fit for us?  We could be adding him into our 2nd/3rd line as a wrecking ball as early as middle next season.

Except there likely isn't going to be a next season anytime soon