The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

TNucks1

1 minute ago, Nucks94forever said:

Elliot Friedman just said on the panel that Marky is either very tired or banged up. Wonders if Canucks start Demko tomorrow.

Personally, I would be okay with it. If we have ANY chance of coming back in this series, Demko has to start at least one game. Rather he start a game 5 instead of a 6 or 7. Also, we gotta show a little more faith in Demko. Who knows, a fresh goalie could steal a game.

just risky, for an elimination game, could work really well or really bad for us i think.

1 minute ago, Nucks94forever said:

Elliot Friedman just said on the panel that Marky is either very tired or banged up. Wonders if Canucks start Demko tomorrow.

Personally, I would be okay with it. If we have ANY chance of coming back in this series, Demko has to start at least one game. Rather he start a game 5 instead of a 6 or 7. Also, we gotta show a little more faith in Demko. Who knows, a fresh goalie could steal a game.

Sorry I'm distracted by your signature. that looks like quite a classic!

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Vegas bench chirping Virtanen at the end of the game is pretty funny.

“We’ve only played in &^@#ing four games now, way to get involved bud!” When Virtanen and Cousins were getting into it. Drance tweeted it.

I hope it wakes him up and we see the wrecking ball WHL Virtanen tomorrow.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

3 hours ago, ruilin96 said:

Just remember, this could be the last time we see them for a while, so let's just show our support and cheer them on as much as we can. Win or lose, I will watch every second of this game. That being said, LET'S FORCE A GAME 6 AND GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go

Vancouver Canucks GIF by Aman Brah

Go

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think we win tomorrow. Markstrom has tendency to put up a gem after a crappy game. Im thinking 4-2 victory for us. I know this sounds bad, but the protest break kind of messed it up for our team. We lost momentum and we got tacked on 2 back to backs, and we all know Marky doesn't do well on those historically. I have no problem with the protests and all that stuff and it is bigger than hockey. Either way, I just don't feel confident we will win this series. Vegas has been the much better team from the get go and we got lucky to win game 2