The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Sept. 03, 2020 | Series tied 3-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Oh how I wish this game had been played in Van infront of fans.

What a team - all of them

Demko, Petey, Quinn, Bo - the younger guys looking better each game

I'm old - I want to see this group bring  the Cup home

Looking forward to tomorrows game

GCG

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, IBatch said:

Which game were you watching?  Aside from a little rust his first game Myers has been great for us like usual.   Even the announcers were singing his praises during the game. 

As someone else mentioned and I agreed, it's like watching a giraffe on skates. But hey if he keeps Tuch etc off the board, then I'm good.

Just now, Alienhuggyflow said:

If both are fully healthy ( doubtful) I would not want to be in Green's shoes. How do you sit Marky? But then how do you sit Demko?  One thing I have to say is Demko has ice in his veins. He is so calm and his positioning has improved a ton since March. If we win I think the 3rd round will be the easiest with the Avs banged up and going with Hutch, or the Stars who have had crap goaltending and have remembered that they suck offensively. 

Hard choice have to ask demko if he is good to go.  The torch is on demko for stealing two games for us. If it wasn't for him there would be no game 7.  But I would start marky if he lets in a soft goal then back to demko.

2 minutes ago, aznmonk said:

yes definitely vantage canucks.  Dimko totally dimmed there lights (stolen 2) games back to back and tomorrow it be lights out.  Complete darkness in the eyes of lost vegas

Great post, very witty! And it made me laugh. Hats off to you!

4 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Which game were you watching?  Aside from a little rust his first game Myers has been great for us like usual.   Even the announcers were singing his praises during the game, inbetween their constant Theodore props of course. 

Myers has been great in these playoffs... not sure how he played in post season Winnipeg but I’ve been impressed overall but also his general battle level / grittiness 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Im a bit worried for Demko, he looked so tired at the end of the game.

Hope he gets loads of rest tonight.  Well deserved.

he'll be tired, but not mentally.  He's only played two games in 6 months, he should be fine to go tomorrow if need be.

• Cheers 2