The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

in quarantine - with the "the team is going to take a step backwards" people...

rarely a good idea to judge a team hours after free agency opens...or a player when he's not healthy.

Or after a 1st game in the season,especially this one

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Hit the post/crossbar on on a bad angle shot. Had one nice defensive play. Took a penalty that was a very weak call.

Wasn't a big presence in the game but not bad. If he scores people are more optimistic about him.

At this point; I just think he's a middle 6 guy (preferably good 3rd line) that can give you an offensive jolt from time to time.

Using his speed & using his strength in the corner consistently should be the bar, in a shift to shift sense, he's just not going to be any kind of driver. 

can't wait for Miller to come back!

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely consider these points and find a way for ease of convenience in the future.

Even if you pin the update on top would be cool. To be honest this forums pretty much my go to for highlights, because I can come here without 2 forced ads and a popup for what you seem to post in seconds. 

I guess what I'm getting at is.. I love you

Wahoo!

The Bo had his line motoring!

The Brock in sweet form, what a laser!

The Quinn making sweet passes and sweet... “eludings” (man he’s shifty!)

When the rust comes off, this team will be awesome! I think they played about a 45 minute game tonight, looks like Holtby is getting his game back.

Congratulations to Hogs for his first goal!

Go Canucks!!

• Like 2