The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 14, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, NeilColville said:

I feel you man. Mine is obsessed with hockey so when the Canucks come one he grabs his stick and starts whacking balls 

My daughter loves the hockey sticks, trying to get her into watching hockey with me the 3 year old is starting to get more into the actual hockey stuff besides the sticks.

• Like 3

Just now, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

My daughter loves the hockey sticks, trying to get her into watching hockey with me the 3 year old is starting to get more into the actual hockey stuff besides the sticks.

Kids are a thing of beauty. I got mine skates. Didn’t know they made skates that small 

Just now, Davathor said:

Yeah so done with this biased commentary. Every play there's an excuse for the oilers. Pettersson bobble the puck "mcdavid with amazing defence, I don't think the puck would have even gone into the net anyways" "the puck took a dip before it got to koskinen it looks like" "he has to exit the zone because of sticky ice" "he shot it right into demkos glove"... YOU MEAN A GLOVE SAVE? 

No wonder oilers fans are so delusional, anything they do good is pure skill, any mistakes are flukes

McDavid's stick on Pettersson's stick probably didn't help, but I wasn't a fan of the mustard comment either.

Honestly, I'm usually the first to complain about anti-canuck pbp, but this really seems pretty tame. :mellow:

They've praised Edler, Hamonic, Demko, and I'm sure others that I've forgotten.