The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, b3. said:

You all complain about Tkachuk, but seem to forget the antics Kesler and Burrows pulled for years that we all cheered for?

Not so fun when they don’t play on your team..

They were nowhere near as gutless as Tkachuk.  They weren't saints but only a fanbase as classless as the Flamers would have an iota of respect for that gutless piece of garbage.  Character matters and the Turtle is a cancer in any respectable franchise's locker room.  Absolute scum and the league will be a better place once he gets Bertuzzi'd like he deserves.

4 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

How fast do Canuck fans turn on their stars?

We have one of the worst fanbases in the league.

And this is the site where its not full of the real turds.

No excuses tho terrible gross period but man MT slashes Demko nothing, same with sean on Petey. 

Get us the hell out of Alberta, this is depressing.

Edited by Alienhuggyflow

1 minute ago, gizmo2337 said:

Green has been fine, other than I agree a timeout was warranted. It's Baumer and Brown that need to go. Special teams fail and the momentum swung the other way. Special teams produce instead...and we are up 2 or more. Our special teams have been crap for awhile. They stand still and take low risk chances... barely even get a shot on net per PP.

I agree with 2/3's of your observation above.    But not the other 1/3 ...................who also has to go.   He's been tuned out by the players.  Been here too long!

• Wat 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Only time we’re playing tough is when we’re taking penalties.

Team is really lacking character right now.

Aren’t we paying tons of money for that in our bottom six?

Like Bieksa said, that character and leadership doesn’t mean much from players who don’t contribute.. :bored:

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

I don’t know why this pisses me off so much, but why can’t Sportsnet give us the shot count? Two games in a row, and when it went to the Flames feed for a minute, they had it. It’s the same frigg’n station!

And Petey has lost his mojo. I hope he finds it fast.