The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We are getting beat by a deeper team. That's all there is to it. Deeper forwards, deeper in defense and more physical. Who is to blame for that? One guy upstairs needs to go. Stupid decisions are messing up this team. Two steps forward, one step back. You can't as a GM just be great at drafting and that is all there is you offer.

It's not like the system green is playing is great, we have some good players, don't think this is on Benning 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I guarantee you the players aren't executing the plan. This is all on the players, not the coach.  Their systems are no different than they were last season.  The difference is effort and execution.

The defensive system was a bad one last year as well, got bailed out by markstrom all the time. Thats not happening so far this year.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I guarantee you the players aren't executing the plan. This is all on the players, not the coach.  Their systems are no different than they were last season.  The difference is effort and execution.

They were going to miss the playoffs last season. 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I will sell my soul to redo free agency and sign Marky

Losing Markstrom will be a blessing in the long run because the blatant holes in our team are finally getting exposed.

Getting outshot practically every game last year should have been a good indicator.

• Cheers 4