The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 2, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I've been the biggest defender of Green, but something is off with this room right now.  

If we have a bad apple on our hands, I hope that he gets traded away even if it's JT Miller.  Otherwise Green's on borrowed time. 

IMO Miller’s play and actions are speaking volumes right now, he was the heart and soul last year and every game he looks pissed off and disinterested. He’s upset about something.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, drummerboy said:

I just don’t get it.  How can one team just have your number so badly.  

Another thing I’m not sure of, is the whole Tofolli thing.   He fit great. He wanted to be here. 
The cap hit wasn’t crazy.  
We had a way of making the space. 
Wtf didn’t we make it happen?   

Instead, we gave Jake 2mill, and he’s sitting in the press box.  

This team has some serious f’n issues, but keeping TT shouldn’t have been one of them. 

That scenario alone could.cost JB his job.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Even with Marky, Tanev, Toffoli, Stecher we were giving up a ton of chances. It was pretty evident vs Vegas games 4-7.

Team needs to learn how to be better defensively. No elite G to bail us out anymore.

Yeah the Vegas series showed alot of the same issues- getting hemmed in our zone and the middle of the ice pass when exiting our zone...