The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

The team is playing without any structure or confidence and it shows (regardless what they say in the dressing room);  with the shortened season and restrictions, don't think there will be any major coaching changes until the offseason.  With Montreal and Toronto a bit ahead, can they beat out two of the remaining teams - seems like that goal will be really difficult. Not by any means a Vegas fan but even watching them last night against LA and how "in unison and committed" they work with each other is really impressive - somehow "something broke" with the Canucks this year. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

??? You kidding me? I'm okay when rebuilding but this is absolute trash display of pro hockey. I'm pretty sure the PG Cougars would look competitive vs the Canucks right now. 

Cmon guys. They are trying  best they can..

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Funny how its the roster now?

the Green lovers are laughable 

this roster is NOT reflective of our on ice performance 

This team looks like it’s being coached by Mickey Mouse.  How is it Benning’s fault that half of the roster forgot how to play hockey?  Petey looks like a 7th round draft pick out there.  What the heck has Green done to him?  The team is basically playing like there are no coaches behind the bench.  They have obviously tuned out Green for whatever reason.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Qwags said:

Is he legit? I know you can't teach size, but big D-men haven't exactly set the world on fire in Vancouver lately.

Don't know much about him but 12 points in 16 games so far in the NCAA this season. So he's at least decent offensively.

Let’s remember that we are playing within a stressful time for everybody,.   I hate seeing our team losing,.  But it could just as easily shift to be some other team struggling and us playing well.

Hockey in a bubble is not what brings out the best.