The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

People should calm down on Trading Virtanen and Gaudette.. the whole team is playing like trash this season with a few good games. Hold pat and hope they make a coaching switch for next year, we could see a lot of faces change attitude and work ethic etc, before we go trading everyone let’s give them a season with a different coach.. could change A LOT! Like why put Loui back in? 3 years of under performing not enough of a viewing sample? Put Oli J in man kids itching to play never understood half of Greens choices. 

if mottes hurt there goes our last firing cylinder.. 

15 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

The closest Canuck team I've ever seen as far as team toughness goes was in 1982 led by Stan Smyl. The Linden led team in 94 was a close second. I used to go to Queens Park Arena and watch Smyl and the Bruins. That was one tough team.

Me too. Some great battles with the Portland Winterhawks. 

• Cheers 2

Well time to get it again

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SSHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT HUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Why do I have a feeling it's going to be the Flames?

I don't think so. I think JB will feel a little gun shy trading him to the Lames where he could Toffoli our ass 6 times a year. 

There was a reddit rumour this morning saying that Jake could be traded to Boston. 

17 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Oh another one who lacks reading comprehension. When that line was first formed and clicking that was probably our best line and Petey was playing his best when he was on that line. That’s when he was being called generational. Eriksson does the little things and covers for him defensively so he can take more chances. Maybe after you’re finished shaking your head you’ll be able to understand how the game works ya muppet.

Ok "Elias Petterson", been a fan longer than that username? Doesn't seem like it. The only lacking in comprehension is you thinking Petey was his best when he had 2 linemates that either aren't NHL players or are playing their first game this season.

I have no interest in hearing another thing from someone defending the ALLMIGHTY GOLDOBIN ERIKSSON LINE

You're a clown without a punchline